whereabouts in Ireland?

mle22

Visit site
I can see a box of smilies at the bottom, not at the side and no matter what I do the icon will not go into the text - just to the title of the post

d_morrow

Visit site
Haha. HHO won't split the region because as mentioned earlier, like everybody else in mainland GB they haven't got a clue. (In the nicest possible way of course.). Now I'm on my phone so I have to do smilies this way :0)
Good start by the way - whoever put yon pic of big Liam up.

gadetra

Visit site
Well I'm in the middle - Longford, living in Dublin at the moment, in a sort of half and half life at the mo!

ALso can't do the smilies thing. I see no box.
I always seen the cool ones an really wanted to do them but I don't know how!

I have :D (colon D) and ;) (semi colon bracket) :eek: (colon o) and :) and :(.

Am I the olny one surprised no one has broken out the cúpla focail yet? (blue smilie with googley eyes and tongue I don't know how to do!)

albeg

Visit site
I'm in the north of the South (I know all on here will understand this idiocy), in lovely Co. Cavan. OH is from the south of the North, Co. Down (also lovely, I hasten to add), but I'm originally from the south of the South, BEEOUTIFUL Co. Cork .

I'm from Cavan, but currently living in Dublin.

travelmad

Visit site
South west... The county everyone makes fun of, though I'm living in UK until we can move back... Cursing the cost of livery and dreaming of the fields at home (but not the weather).... I love how much better the weather is here - sorry Ireland but it just doesn't rain as much here :)

Arizahn

Visit site
In a small patch of bog, just outside Belfast...the snow is finally gone, the first spring bulbs have sprung, and the nearest livery yard is an hour's drive away. Ah well. At least there is tea.

Tea, anybody?

albeg

Visit site
Can't quote, but a Cavan meet up would be good. Although grey pony is in Kildare at the moment, so it might have to be an unmounted meet up - for me at least. :)

Harleygirl

Visit site
I'm Dublin as well, didn't realise there are actually a fair few from Ireland on here!

Also, *waves* Hi Aru, how's the whesht treating you?? ;):D