Which bridle?

LHIS

Visit site
No don't, I'd rather know!
I have sent an email to English Bridles and asked if they can do me a hybrid design between their clincher bridle and the black show bridle. I want it to be padded but want the look of a hunter. No idea if they do bespoke orders, but I can ask!

vam

Visit site
No don't, I'd rather know!
I have sent an email to English Bridles and asked if they can do me a hybrid design between their clincher bridle and the black show bridle. I want it to be padded but want the look of a hunter. No idea if they do bespoke orders, but I can ask!

They do do bespoke orders and there customer service is great. They will ask for the measurements for various bits and will make it up for you.
Really nice people, I was looking at their stuff at Hickstead and fell in love with a plaited lead rein as it was beautifully done. Came away with a stud girth instead which is more useful!

LHIS

Visit site
They do do bespoke orders and there customer service is great. They will ask for the measurements for various bits and will make it up for you.
Really nice people, I was looking at their stuff at Hickstead and fell in love with a plaited lead rein as it was beautifully done. Came away with a stud girth instead which is more useful!

Hooray! Thank you