Which rambo rug?

clairec1154

Visit site
As you know by my last post my 2 big boys have out grown the rambo duo's.

Would you replace with another rambo duo, a rambo plus or a rambo supreme?
confused.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Duo more versatile...........or a Med Rambo Wug Plus and just use the liners from you duo under (if they have only gone up one size, they will be fine).

kateeevans

Visit site
I'd be another vote for the Duo. I bought mine in a sale in the middle of summer trying to be prepared, this is the first winter I've had my boy and I didn't realise how warm a pony he was. I've only actually had the outer layer on him so the versatility of it has meant I don't have a heavy weight sat gathering dust.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I'd never buy another Duo - totally inferior in quality to all the other Rambo Rugs.

I'd go for a supreme personally.

Izzwizz

Visit site
I love the Duos, had mine since they came out and its washed and re-proofed up like new every time. As they are so versatile they are not just for one sort of weather and the newer ones are even better now, available in brown too. Like the fact that your not handling such a heavy rug and the liners are great for teaming up with stable rugs as an extra layer!!

If I had to I would buy again definitely

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'd always get one with a detatchable neck or no neck as they're to small!

[/ QUOTE ]

The attached necks are too small for my horse too. I love my Supreme though!

KS1

Visit site
I have used Rambo rugs for 10 years now and never had a problem with them.

I have a Rambo Plus on one pony which he has had for 10 years and still as good as the day I obught it.

My other pony has the Rambo Duo and it is brilliant. I do find though that for him the detachable neck piece is a little short but other than that its perfect.

madmuppet

Visit site
i have a rambo duo for my maxi cob...however....the hood is too tight to i have had to modify it by adding bout 8 - 10" of elastic into the straps so that it actually fastens round his neck without strangling him!! i dont know why they dont do a normal hood for Tbs and a wide fit hood for hunters etc... other than that i love my duo... its fab and i have 3 different weights of liners for it too.. well worth the money..well i think it was...

Sneedy

Visit site
If anyone is struggling with the Rambo Duo neck cover have a look at the Premier Equine Buster neck cover. The Rambo Duo one wasn't anywhere near long enough for my chap so i spoke to PE and they said that the Buster neck cover will fit......and it does attach in exactly the same way! They do 2 weights too, a 100g and a 200g. Suppose it looks a bit odd but provides much better coverage!!