Which riding hat do you have?

sunleychops

Visit site
Used to have a Charles Owen APM (Worked in racing, made sense to get that!) which lasted years and I loved to bits, the jaw protection pads doubled up as ear warmers! Sadly parted with it a few months ago when I took the silk off and it revealed a crack in it :O

Have replaced it with a Charles Owen 4 Star which has been brilliant so far, No sweaty head thus far either!

rach1

Visit site
I've had a CO Pro II (Pink!) for a good few years and I loved it. It's now retired after a bad fall and I'm waiting for my neck brace to come off to buy a new one. I was thinking a CO 4*, but I will definitely try a Gatehouse to see how that fits after all the positive reviews.

skint1

Visit site
My OH just bought me a Gatehouse HS1 for Xmas after my daughter condemned the old Champion of hers that I have been wearing since first learning to ride 18 months ago. She kept saying she didn't wear it anymore because she had fallen and it wasn't safe but it felt so comfortable, and I couldn't really recall her having a big fall whilst wearing it so I kept hold of it

In the shop I was getting frustrated because I wanted another Champion but they just didn't fit my head right, then I tried various other skulls and even some peaked hats... the assistant finally talked me into the HS1 I was like "well of course that's going to fit best it's the most expensive" but it really does fit beautifully, and they managed to convince the OH to part with his dosh ( a feat in itself) for the safety and comfort of my head!