Who bought a new horse in 2006??

mariond

Visit site
I did I bought Sally a shireXconn in January last year and I am soo soo pleased with her. She is the 1st horse that I have had that I can load into the trailer on my own and off we go !! I have also clipped for the 1st time and ridden my 1st dressage test on her (I'm only mid fourties !!) This has been just brilliant after the disappointment of breeding a mare & having her broken in & then she turned out to be to sharp for me to ride (now my brood mare)

Bex7

Visit site
Yup, I bought Bert at the End of Feb and after a few health hurdles he has turned out to be a complete star.
e5b664cb.jpg

Hehas come on in leaps and bounds and now he is fitter he is keeping me on my toes, not quite the bomb proof confidence giver I thought I bought but I am always learning with him and my balance has no choice but to improve!
bertiebaby4.jpg

Wouldn't swap him for all the tea in china!

Tempi

Visit site
I brought my Archie in the middle of October. Hes a 17'2 (still growing!) dark grey KWPN by Odermus R out of a Ramiro Z mare. Hes 5 years old and is going to be my dressage star!

He hasnt been easy in anyway and at times ive wanted to give up but its all coming together now, hes listening to me and working really well. Plus i have a great trainer to help me out along the way!
grin.gif

tking

Visit site
I bought Bewcastle Hermione a 6 month fell filly in november, she is turning out to be a real sweetie, she will be shown at county level next year along with my other fell Empire Black Jack.
hermione019.jpg