Who wears a hat?

Do you work to improve your horses way of going?

• Total voters

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
My input in to this is to suggest that all horse riders wear hats when they are riding, lunging or loading horses and especially when handling young horses. Horse related accidents can result in some nasty and sadly permanent debilitating injuries. However safe and calm a horse it can always stumble etc.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

FFS i put a post up saying okay prob the wrong thing to say and you come back and have another dig! Really nice.
But guess what today im going to go and ride, and im going to do it without a hat, so all that everyone says has made no difference.
Good bye.

[/ QUOTE ]
you asked me a question and I answered it. Wasnt having a dig, just asking you to think about the facts.

rrose

Visit site

What is the difference? Just because you are riding to the field instead of in an arena?!

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no difference, im just saying that is the only time and if you read reply further up some other people dont where a hat went riding bareback from the field either! so do nt just say this to me. other than that i always where a hat whilst riding.

Argie_Spew

Australia, Just arrived in Brisbane! God i hate mo
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

you asked me a question and I answered it. Wasnt having a dig, just asking you to think about the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes fair enough but as i have no kids near me then it makes little difference! Surely it should be up to the parent to teach their kids that riding with a hat is the thing to do, not me on my big strapping warmblood!!