Whoa, I said whoa you twit

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I have given the cat a good talking to. Dismal failure he wouldn't even sit up and pay attention.

ld2yo.jpg

millikins

Visit site
You could improve your technique by getting as much practise as you can with lots of different animals. I can offer you 2 goats, 1 beagle puppy and an elderly poodle who are always keen to "help" with lungeing:rolleyes:

ozpoz

Visit site
That is a very insolent looking cat. I don't envy you trying to train it - I look for an easy life, personally.

Fiona

Visit site
It appears that the cat is confused about your body, whip and voice aids. Going clockwise when it should have gone anti-clockwise. Have you spent time training it to lunge on its own? It sounds like it needs some 1 to 1 sessions before adding the cob.

Are you sure that your positioning is correct?

I think that a video of you lungeing the cat and the cob simultaneously is necessary so that HHO's resident experts can see exactly what is going on.

Would pay good money to see this 🤣🤣

Fiona

D66

Visit site
The cat has obviously decided that lunging is bad for the cob and would prefer you to spend time indoors maintaining ample rations in the cat food bowl. Try lunging the cat and see if the cob will follow. If the cob takes a while to understand (as is likely), tie a carrot to the cat. This should tire them both out whilst leaving you as fresh as a daisy.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I have diligently followed all advice given. The fire brigade have just left, they really struggled to get the cob out of the cat flap and thought is very immature of the cat to put super glue around the edges. The cooking fat whisperer has gone to rehab, totally traumatised, poor chap. That carrot stick only had the last couple of inches visible. The ambulance staff called the police and the cob is currently waiting to see if bail will be granted. She will end up with a criminal record no doubt.

The cooking fat remains smug and plots for another day.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I have diligently followed all advice given. The fire brigade have just left, they really struggled to get the cob out of the cat flap and thought is very immature of the cat to put super glue around the edges. The cooking fat whisperer has gone to rehab, totally traumatised, poor chap. That carrot stick only had the last couple of inches visible. The ambulance staff called the police and the cob is currently waiting to see if bail will be granted. She will end up with a criminal record no doubt.

Whatever you're on, I want some!

:D

Snitch

Visit site

:) :)

chillipup

Visit site
You lot are raving bonkers....but oh so funny :D:D:D:D

I'm sorry AA but all I can suggest is that you bring out the big guns.... 'Lucille'... AKA that famous bit of blue pipe you keep about your person.

Whether you decide to use it on the cat, the cob, both or just around your own bonce for the festive craic is entirely up to you but as others have said a video would be most welcome. You know it makes sense :)

Cooking fat.....I'm dying :D:D:D:D:D

AdorableAlice

Visit site
You lot are raving bonkers....but oh so funny :D:D:D:D

I'm sorry AA but all I can suggest is that you bring out the big guns.... 'Lucille'... AKA that famous bit of blue pipe you keep about your person.

Whether you decide to use it on the cat, the cob, both or just around your own bonce for the festive craic is entirely up to you but as others have said a video would be most welcome. You know it makes sense :)

Cooking fat.....I'm dying :D:D:D:D:D

The blue pipe is on overtime at the moment, the short of work and full of attitude cob is cruising for a bruising and I will turn the cat into a kebab skewered on the pipe. Three more days and I am finished for 2 weeks. That naughty cob is going to be busy.