Whos going to win the national...

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
Interesting bunch and with the course yet again altered I think it gives the lesser horses that stay out of trouble that bit more of a chance...

redmone

Visit site
My money's (literally) on Big Fella Thanks!

Finished x3 times, good age, good weight - come on Big Fella, bring me £100!!!!

Am I the only one who has spent the day answering the question "well you smell of horses, who should I bet on....." cause, yeah, I know who's going to win!!!

:cool::rolleyes::D

Fools Motto

Visit site
Would love AP to win again on Colbert Station
Would love Ballabriggs to win again for the McCains
Would love Chicago Grey to win - another grey!!
Would love Seabass to win - c'mon Katie!

For an outsiders bet, Joncol - apparently he is a huge horse, stand out in the crowd!

Who knows, if any of the above win, I'll be getting a lottery ticket!!

ladyt25

Visit site
Haven't even looked at the runners but would love Seabass to win or Imperial Commander I think. Ballabriggs though has run a few times hasn't he? Hmm, and Weird Al (love his name and he seems to do ok jumping)

Ooh, I don't know!! :D

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
Lol I liked the name of weird al.
Mc coy rarely has any luck in this race dies he yet he's always on something fancied. Walsh hasn't had a win for a while either

Noodles_3

Visit site
Not sure who I'm backing, quite fancy seabass!

However just hope all the horses get around safe, that's the main thing :)

noodle_

Visit site
ive put on 4 - but since speaking to others may throw on another 2 tomorow :D

i put on £5 to win and last year scooped £250 :D

Kikke

Visit site
Don't want to be rude but honestly couldn't care less more concerned with possible injuries and god forbid casualties.

TelH

Visit site
I'm not entirely convinced whether it's the right thing to do run Imperial Commander. He's 12, he's never been over the National fences before, has a history of injury and has a Ryanair and Gold cup to his name so doesn't owe anyone a thing. That said it would be a fine way for him to round off his career if he was to win. Other than him I would have to go for Seabass if he copes with the extra weight he's got this year. Sooner or later a girl has got to win it :)

RainbowDash

Visit site
I have no firm favourite. I usually choose my winner from the lead out and warm up - I've normally picked a horse thats ended up in the top three just my observation prior to the race. Last years race had me fuming before they even started so I switched off ......

3Beasties

Visit site
Inevitably there will be (fatalities) but let us not detract from what will be as usual a terrific spectacle and a very brave animal who wins.

Actually I don't think it is inevitable. There have been plenty of years where there have been no fatal injuries.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Inevitably there will be (fatalities) but let us not detract from what will be as usual a terrific spectacle and a very brave animal who wins.

I don't think its inevitable there is many many years when no injuries.
No one will defract from the winner most people think of them when the race is done. But far far less worry about those who lost their lives. So pardon me for caring more about the looses than the winner