whos rugging tonight?

meesha

Visit site
we have had very very warm weather - near 20s over last week and also staying warmish at night - its due to drop to 1 tonight and then on tuesday possibly below freezing.

Loathed to put rugs back on - probably wont on unclipped girl but Dex was clipped last December and it still hasnt grown right back so should I rug ? (he is a little tubby and has field shelter) I thought if rains yes if not no (has rubbish non-waterproof hair !)

what is everyone else diong ?

JenTaz

Visit site
I have one rugged and two un rugged tonight, the boy who is rugged doesnt have much weight on him since we bought him so has a lightweight on to try keep the weight on him

3Beasties

Visit site
My clipped tb is on box rest and was cold today with just a cotton sheet on so he's now in a 100g and will go up to a heavier rug tonight.

rascal

Visit site
Our new horse who was clipped when we bought him is the only one with a rug now. Been so warm and dry he has been living out without one, but now its cooler and wet he needed one.

Supertrooper

Visit site
No and he was chaser clipped today and hogged. But he's a cob and he's not going to freeze. He'll only have a rug on now if it's going to be persistent rain xx

Spyda

Visit site
Mine's been out at night whilst it's been hot during the day and mild overnight (well, between 4.15pm til 9.15am) in a Sweetitch Hoody and in during the day naked until today. I left her out all of today and brought her in for the night and she's in a 100g stable rug overnight.

Dizzydancer

Visit site
Mine has been naked all week in day and in a 300gm at night but we havnt had good frosts every night. Yesterday and today temps dropped so been rugged all day and night in same rug. He is a wimp and has lost weight since being out last couple weeks. Can't really afford him to so will keep ruging as required. I havnt been out today without coat on so it is much colder!