Why am I making extra work for my self?

guido16

Visit site
Just been for a 20 mile run, you know me, like to look after this temple of a body....ok, I lie, on 3rd coffee and sitting at working wishing I was still in my bed.

Morning armas's, if you ever sell your horse, give him a one way ticket to Scotland please!! Oh, and if you really like mucking out, I have four stables needing done....:)

Armas

Visit site
Just been for a 20 mile run, you know me, like to look after this temple of a body....ok, I lie, on 3rd coffee and sitting at working wishing I was still in my bed.

Morning armas's, if you ever sell your horse, give him a one way ticket to Scotland please!! Oh, and if you really like mucking out, I have four stables needing done....:)

I think Ill pass on the great opportunity to muck out your stables but thank you for the kind offer.

I am just back from an excellent lesson with Armas. When he arrived he was very green as was I he had never jumped let alone walked over poles. Today he is jumping really well 6 small fences :D

The sun is out and its a glorious day may even go for a hack later on :p

Still undecided as in or out at night ho hum !

Littlelegs

Visit site
Out of a duty to help I think most of us would like to offer you more rides at your disposal. Plus, ahem, more jumping practice.

Hippona

Visit site
Oh no......now you've done it Armas.....hope you've got the strength to fight em off......

*mental image of Armas sinking underneath a mass of ruddy- faced-thigh rubbing -pitchfork- wielding -''ladies''*

BTW....I have a delivery of hay arriving shortly.....could do with a hand humping them around the yard.....

OFG

Visit site
This is my old ride
G3SK0255-2005-May-Bikeshots.jpg

Gods, a bike riding / horse riding man - I didn't think they existed.

Is that a Bandit 12?

Mince Pie

Visit site
I LIKE your hat! :D
Yes, put him out at night, he'll be fine, and you won't have to muck out!
I like your boots! :eek: If anything I'd bring him in during the day if the flies are bad, plus day beds are so much easier than night beds IYSWIM?

Mince Pie

Visit site
Yeh yeh, laugh all you want, maybe I do look like vic Mortimer on a bad day, and that is my best chat up pose!!!!

Anyway, where is he? Little legs, shut the gate so he can't get out!!!! Did no one tell him that we had to post topless pictures before we were given proper advice...or is that image scared him off? Don't worry, your moobs are larger then my bazookas. Not that your moods are large, it's just my bazookas are more like minizookas....

Seriously Guido, SHUT UP. Should I just leave now?
LOL!!! :D:D Nutter! :p

Armas

Visit site
Gods, a bike riding / horse riding man - I didn't think they existed.

Is that a Bandit 12?

I am a bike riding horse riding scuba diving instructor beat that.
The bike is a Honda Hornet.

P.s
I love a good jump :D:D:D

OFG

Visit site
Ah, the OH will be dissapointed in me for not getting that one :eek:

Wellllllllll, I am a horse riding, bike riding, mountain boarding, mountain biking, surfing, cross stitching :rolleyes: lady *coughs* :D

diet2ride

Visit site
I've recently turned my boy out overnight for the first time in 5years I've always liked the idea of keeping a routine blah blah, but then he got ill a few weeks ago and the vet recommended leaving him out at night.

This is a horse who likes his stable comforts at our old yard turnout was only for 4hrs and he was ready to come in after 3 :-S

so the first night i was a bit apprehensive to say the least. but he was fine and is loving it, now when i bring him in -to give the shetland a break from her muzzle- even with haylage he's keen to get back out.

I now figure that they are holed up so much in the winter etc, i should make the most of the days they can stay out. :)

9tails

Visit site
This is a BLATANT self promotion thread. Armas, you should be ashamed of yourself for teasing all these wheezing middle aged biddies with with your rippling moobs.

Armas

Visit site
This is a BLATANT self promotion thread. Armas, you should be ashamed of yourself for teasing all these wheezing middle aged biddies with with your rippling moobs.

Middle aged biddies ??? I am sure your fellow posters would not describe them selves in such a manner ;)
Are you a wheezing middle aged biddie??

Just can't leave him out all night must be strong must he is a horse and is supposed to be out side.

guido16

Visit site
Leave him out!

And who the hell called me a middle aged old biddy!!!!! I will have you know I am a horse riding, shotgun shooting (run for your life) boat coxswain, crazy jogging, wheelbarrow pushing, dog training, poo picking LADY!

So take your middle age biddy and stick her up your bahookie!

Now, Armas, what were we saying? Oh yeh, leave him out..........

Enfys

Visit site
I am a bike riding horse riding scuba diving instructor beat that.
The bike is a Honda Hornet.

My brother is all that too, he does some sort of underwater photography instruction as well, I can never keep up with what his next hobby is going to be :)

No idea what sort of bike he has though, will have to go and look up a HH as I am quite clueless when it comes to bikes. All we see here are Harleys and Ducatis.

As for bringing Armas in, you have a helper to muck out, so no worries :D During summer I swap all my livery horses to in during the day, out at night.

Last edited:

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
In during the day, out at night, particularly if there is water nearby and the risk of sweet itch. Dawn and dusk are bad times if you have fly issues so also bad timing, tbh.

Day beds are tons easier: I bring mine in so he can sleep properly as he tends to guard his mate while out and he hardly makes any mess or eats anything, so cheaper to have him in during the day. Yours may be similar. If he's not suffering in the heat, has shelter and is getting enough exercise, leave him out while you can.

What is wrong with you sex starved lot?! :eek:

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Down, girls: leave the poor man alone! And leave your horse out unless he has a problem with the flies, is he Spanish?

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
He is not just Spanish he is a PRE from Yeguada Plaza De Armas :D
Thought so (I've got 3), he should be fine in the heat, but not with flies - mine all hate 'em. Best thing is a shelter or run-in shed that is dark so they can get in when they want to. You'll still have to muck it out, 'tho.