Why have your chosen your forum name for HH?

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
My name was a suggestion of another forum member as some swine joined up with the same name as me, with just a letter added, people still thought it was me so I changed it.
I wanted to stay in keeping with my love of cats and shoes (I was puss in boots) I am now Moggy in manolos, but think my festive name is still active at the moment...

bad girl

Visit site
Because I am bad, but in a fun way, never nasty. Also have bad tattooed on the back of my neck, in a heart and leaves design!:D

ArabHorseLover

Visit site
because i own two arabs and not only do i love them (of course, my two are the best arabs ever :D ;) ), but i absolutely love the breed as a whole.

Farma

Visit site
My last name is Palmer and when I was younger I used to get called Farmer Palmer because I had horses - farma was the only available spelling!

hayinamanger

Visit site
I sold the Shire mare in my Avatar picture last May, I'd hoped it was a home for life but 2 weeks later she was advertised in H&H for double the price.

I tried ringing the girl who'd bought her to ask why she wasn't keeping her but she wouldn't pick up and she did not respond to my texts.

I asked a friend to ring the number and ask a few questions, the owner said she'd had the mare for a year and she'd bought her from an elderly couple in Devon (I'm 53)

So that's where the name came from. I posted on here in July asking if anyone recognised her but the post was removed.

If any of you do know where she is I'd love to know. We bred her and are very sad we've lost touch.

She was sold by me to a girl who lived in Reigate, Surrey.

MrsHutt

Visit site
Mine is the same as I use on other forums (makes life easier!)

It came from when my classroom was a mobile that we called 'the hut', I got nicknamed 'Mrs Hut' (and 'Jabba the Hutt' by some - how RUDE! ;))!!

trojanpony

Visit site
Trojan Pony was my little mare's nickname when we competed (when I was a teenager) - she used to storm around and always had a hog, so someone gave her that name.

It brings back fond memories as she's now retired with a long, native mane (but she still storms around!) and looks a lot more like a cute family pony than the super-fit endurance pony she was then!

Hot_Toddy7

Visit site
Greatfields Hot Toddy is my Hanoverians registered name - and the reason I chose his name over my other 2 - is because he's 17.3hh and stands out like a sore thumb