Will someone help match me a nice matchy matchy travel set please?

Elsiecat

Visit site
Want a nice matchy matchy travel set for the Fox.
She's a chestnut mare and about 16.1hh if that helps.

I was thinking possibly brown? Not sure what would suit her? Maybe green as she really suits this in a numnah but can't decide how she'd look nearly head to toe in it!!!

Don't really want to spend more than 100 all in all.
Need boots, tail wrap, rug and possibly a matching headcollar :eek: (and anything else you may find on your travels that she NEEDS to go with it :eek:)

Thank you, olives and feta cheese to all :D

EquusTherapy

Visit site
I love matchy matchy stuff! I bought my new boy a brand new set to travel him home in. I went for a navy & baby blue set by Equi-Theme (he's liver chestnut), but I'm sure there was purple or brown too. Had boots, a fleece, a tail guard, a headcollar and matching lead rope :) The whole lot cost less than £100 I think from Equestrian Clearance, except I got carried away and ended up buying exercise sheets and saddlecloths too... X

Elsiecat

Visit site
I love matchy matchy stuff! I bought my new boy a brand new set to travel him home in. I went for a navy & baby blue set by Equi-Theme (he's liver chestnut), but I'm sure there was purple or brown too. Had boots, a fleece, a tail guard, a headcollar and matching lead rope :) The whole lot cost less than £100 I think from Equestrian Clearance, except I got carried away and ended up buying exercise sheets and saddlecloths too... X

I've never used Equestrian Clearance, how long was delivery etc?
I shall have a wonder on there now! Going viewing a box tomorrow and I need to start ordering outfits in preparation :eek:

Shooting Star

Visit site
For green (or burgundy / black or navy!) you could get a nice fleece (£39), matching boots (£53), tail guard (£10), headcollar (£9) & leadrope (£6) from premier equine ... then use the facebook discount code to get it all for £105 with free postage.:)

... damn now I want that set :D

Elsiecat

Visit site

Elsiecat

Visit site
For green (or burgundy / black or navy!) you could get a nice fleece (£39), matching boots (£53), tail guard (£10), headcollar (£9) & leadrope (£6) from premier equine ... then use the facebook discount code to get it all for £105 with free postage.:)

... damn now I want that set :D

oooooh Premier equine!! I shall have a nosey :D

3Beasties

Visit site

I would go with the fleece, travel boots and lead rope but I'm not keen on the head collar so would get a nice brown leather (much safer for travelling) one.

EquusTherapy

Visit site
I've never used Equestrian Clearance, how long was delivery etc?
I shall have a wonder on there now! Going viewing a box tomorrow and I need to start ordering outfits in preparation :eek:

Delivery took a little while from placing the order to receiving it, but it was just before Christmas! Maybe 5 days or so? It was the first time I'd used them but I'd definitely buy from them again. Have fun shopping :)