willing helpers for if you need help with your animals in an emergency

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
I'm happy to help out locally in the GU21/22/23/24 area, I do already feature as an emergency name for a number of local friends and YO's.
I do also offer temporary emergency livery for anything from 1 to 6 weeks, (not rehab tho these days)
Oh my goodness I knew we were close but we really are close! I’m the same area

Also happy to help in above area!

Last edited:

vhf

Visit site
Today I poo-picked the paddock of one lady at our yard, she had not asked me to but she mentioned last week that she was snowed under at work, and I have seen that in the last days she is rushed and stressed. Since she has not done her paddock in about a week, when I know that she usually does it daily, I thought it would be a nice surprise for her tomorrow to find it tidied up and water buckets scrubbed:)

Someone did similar for me once and I teared up when I saw... It can make a massive difference.

I am happy to help someone in an emergency but right down bottom of Cornwall!

Lammy

Visit site
Willing to help anyone who finds themselves stuck - Northampton area ?
I had to isolate twice last year once for a couple of days and once for a week and my lovely yard friends helped out, so I’m happy to pay it forward ☺️

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
I'm in BS16, so north Bristol and South Gloucestershire is my locale - willing to help with cat-sitting, bunny-brushing and horse-checking ??

ArklePig

Visit site
I'm in Belfast, happy to help with dog walking/care and small furries. Can do most of the basics with horses, groom, feed, hoof pick, muck out but wouldn't be experienced enough for anything very challenging. Happy to help if I can :)