Wood Pellet Supply

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Just attempted to do my normal pre winter order of wood pellets with SDL and was advised no longer producing. Possibly starting again in Feb 2021.

Any recommendations for another supplier gratefully received, not fussed about white pellets as I use them under shavings to catch the gallons of cart horse wee that Ted The Twit produces.

Thanks

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
yep white horse energy for me, if you're a new customer then lots of us have discount codes that will get you 5% off. Mine is JorRac16144

I use whatever is a good price, currently on the Firepower ones which are just as good as Platinum Plus IMO.

Polos Mum

Visit site
I ordered a few weeks ago from white horse, delivered within a couple of days - no problem.

Not used yet as finally the weather picked up ! But certainly no issues with delivery and I chose on the basis of cost!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
White horse are good, their economy packs were on sale when I last ordered in July not sure if they still are. I dont think they're as good as the premium ones they do but for over £50 less i wasnt going to turn them down!

Henbug

Visit site
Have you considered straw pellets instead? Having tried both I prefer them to wood pellets because they stay more cushioned when down, don't need water to break them up because they're softer, and they break down on the muck heap faster than the wood. I use Stable Gold to order if you're interested in swapping over