Wood pellet users

9tails

Me too I love wood pellets - we have 2 stables & put Platinum Plus in one & Pure in the other to trial & have found the plat plus although darker are much more absorbent & easier. I put in 8 bags for 12 x 12 stable & only lift the wet once a week & replace with one bag - the bed is more stable & cushioned, so much cleaner, so much less waste, saves time, saves money, outside stable area less messy, the list is endless of the pros & having used all the other bedding materials out there I would never go back
I'm finding this too, I've bought a pallet of Pure and they're beautiful. So white. But they're definitely not as absorbent as Platinum Plus nor do they bulk up like PP so will bite the bullet and get PP again next year. I shall keep schtum outside of this forum though as I've recommended them to a couple of fellow liveries. Luckily they haven't used PP so will know no different.

I'm finding this too, I've bought a pallet of Pure and they're beautiful. So white. But they're definitely not as absorbent as Platinum Plus nor do they bulk up like PP so will bite the bullet and get PP again next year. I shall keep schtum outside of this forum though as I've recommended them to a couple of fellow liveries. Luckily they haven't used PP so will know no different.
Hehe - its strange though as I was convinced I would love the brightness of the Pure but actually the Plat Plus has worked much better on absorbency & bulk - don't forget to see if there's a discount code as above - so refreshing to actually find a good cost saving horsey product isn't it!

meleeka

They sound very much like Pets at Home brand. I think they could be one of the same.