Woof Wear long boots

samsam

Visit site
Has anyone got these? Would you recommend them?

And are they any good for riding? Or just round the yard?

Thank you
smile.gif

KatandBasher

Visit site
I had some. They were lovely and warm and comfortable. I had no problem riding in them either. However, I had only had mine about 6mth and they split at the back just above the heel and so let water in. I know someone else who has some and they're fine after a years wear. I might just have had a dodgy pair.

Vikki89

Visit site
I have some, wore them all last winter and all this winter twice a day mucking out ect. till now as they have just got a small hole in the sole of each boot so i can only wear them when its dry. Have never had water go through them, also have ridden in them. I would recommend them.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I had some. They were lovely and warm and comfortable. I had no problem riding in them either. However, I had only had mine about 6mth and they split at the back just above the heel and so let water in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same experience. They were very comfy for wearing round the yard so I was disappointed when they broke. I did find them a bit short for riding in though - the bottom of the saddle kept catching on them.
frown.gif

BentleyBelly

Visit site
I've had mine a year and am looking for a replacement now...I've loved them but looking for something new now. They are warm and comfy and have taken some abuse having been worn nearly every day for a year, would definately recommend them!

xmanda90x

Visit site
I've had mine for nearly 6 months now and wear them pretty much all day everyday (through work, doing the horses and walking the dogs) and i've had no problems with them whatsoever.
They're lovely and warm and very comfortable-love em!
grin.gif

Lizzz

New User
Visit site
Ohhhh I've tried these boots... Great for a couple of months.. Then they started to sag around the ankles.. then crack.. I went back to my saddlers and got my money back.. So in my personal opinion .. I wouldnt bother with them

china

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had some. They were lovely and warm and comfortable. I had no problem riding in them either. However, I had only had mine about 6mth and they split at the back just above the heel and so let water in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same experience. They were very comfy for wearing round the yard so I was disappointed when they broke. I did find them a bit short for riding in though - the bottom of the saddle kept catching on them.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i had the exact same problems as the both of you!! was gutted as they were so comfy, i now have dublin river talls, had them a month and the insole is coming out! back to reliable boots and chaps i think!!
smirk.gif

Tiaan

Visit site
I love my boots, am currently on the second pair ( the first ones lasting a year!) I had to replace them when I got a hole in the front of the left and the back of the right where I had been taking them off, but the new ones are slightly re-designed and have extra rubber on those parts.

My feet have been toasty all winter and i think they are great to ride in, the only problem that i did have was in the summer, as my feet sweated too much!!