Worst horsey job??

CatStew

Visit site
Erm..

Poo picking
Trying to catch Polly when she's in season and showing off to the boys in the summer
Tack cleaning
mane/tail pulling
unclogging the drain at the yard as nobody else bothers doing it!
tidying up the hay/straw barn, again, as nobody else bothers doing it
sweeping mess up outside your stable even though me/my horse didn't create said mess in the first place..

gotta love DIY yards!!

fallenangel123

Visit site
Grooming the four inch long winter coats out of my minis in spring! You end up looking as if you are wearing a fur coat and get back ache from bending down for ages!!

Generally don't mind anything else unless it's wet and windy then anything is a chore!

Enfys

Visit site
Grooming the four inch long winter coats out of my minis in spring! You end up looking as if you are wearing a fur coat and get back ache from bending down for ages!!

You groom it out?!:eek:

It is the only time I use my clippers, I just whip it all off, otherwise the poor beggar gets so itchy he wrecks the fences scratching.

Bessieboo

Visit site
Mud........makes any job far worse imho.

Oh and picking out feet.....I have a bad back at the best of times but by the time I have picked out feet and oiled them up it is normally killing me.

DaisyDoll

Visit site
Haynets- hate it when the hay get down your boots and you have to pick it piece by piece of your socks. And changing and hanging up wet soggy rugs that weigh a ton. And clearing out the car after a crappy show when you've been up since 5am and then been eliminated at the first fence :(