Worst thing the cat's done.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Trying to lie in after a long day driving and getting 2nd vaccine yesterday. PD didn't approve of this plan... unfortunately I can't upload the video

Shed been rootling around somewhere prior to this but...

First went the pen, which was a biro so made a nice clattering noise on the carpet, having been rolled across the book case to get there

View attachment 73120
View attachment 73121
Next into orbit was my tweezers....

View attachment 73122View attachment 73122

We then considered the bottle of aloe Vera gel, but this was deemed a little heavy and awkward for the mitt. All the while, she's sat on a bottle of deodorant so there's the occasional sound of that rolling about

View attachment 73123

After each action, she checked if she was having any effect...

View attachment 73124

She then moved in for the big item - the pot containing a nail file and more tweezers, so of course multiple items clattered to the floor!

View attachment 73125View attachment 73126View attachment 73127View attachment 73128

View attachment 73129
Job done! Such a gorgeous little face she could get away with anything ?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Trying to lie in after a long day driving and getting 2nd vaccine yesterday. PD didn't approve of this plan... unfortunately I can't upload the video

Shed been rootling around somewhere prior to this but...

First went the pen, which was a biro so made a nice clattering noise on the carpet, having been rolled across the book case to get there

View attachment 73120
View attachment 73121
Next into orbit was my tweezers....

View attachment 73122View attachment 73122

We then considered the bottle of aloe Vera gel, but this was deemed a little heavy and awkward for the mitt. All the while, she's sat on a bottle of deodorant so there's the occasional sound of that rolling about

View attachment 73123

After each action, she checked if she was having any effect...

View attachment 73124

She then moved in for the big item - the pot containing a nail file and more tweezers, so of course multiple items clattered to the floor!

View attachment 73125View attachment 73126View attachment 73127View attachment 73128

View attachment 73129

They just have to, don't they?

I stepped outside this morning to be greeted by a streaming great pile of half digested cat food mixed with a generous portion of mouse guts and bits and pieces. Lovely.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
They just have to, don't they?

I stepped outside this morning to be greeted by a streaming great pile of half digested cat food mixed with a generous portion of mouse guts and bits and pieces. Lovely.

Oh they just do have to don't they! It's the way the level of thing flicked off escalated as they didn't have enough effect for her liking

Vomit inducing at your sicked up present, I don't fare well with sick!!

18hhOlls&Me

Visit site
Yours?[/QUOTE]
Can't let the dogs have all the fun on the AAD thread :)

Worst things our cats have ever done

- eat an entire drumstick, plus plastic, off the Christmas turkey defrosting on the table.

- steal my hearing aid off a table and hide it, or eat it, I never did find it.

Yours?
???

My cat Olive (now sadly passed) ate half a birthday cake lovingly made for me by my then boyfriend- I thought it was hilarious...BF not so much!!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I had to get up early today to go to one of our other offices which is further away

PD decided to ensure I was up bright and early (a whole hour and a half early) by bashing the blinds not once, not twice, but 3 times.... OH actually got up to remove her twice, in one case carrying her from the room

Not to be deterred, PD was swiftly back in action each time! There was a fly the other side of the blind.....
PD is actually greatly accomplished at fly catching, usually greatly appreciated... just not at this time of the morning....

Not content with blind bashing and smashing and clattering, she then decanted an ornament, followed by a coat hanger, from the windowsill and chest of drawers, which of course each crashed and clattered to the floor.....

Screenshot_20210615-064016_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210615-064142_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210615-064016_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210615-064142_Gallery.jpg

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I had to get up early today to go to one of our other offices which is further away

PD decided to ensure I was up bright and early (a whole hour and a half early) by bashing the blinds not once, not twice, but 3 times.... OH actually got up to remove her twice, in one case carrying her from the room

Not to be deterred, PD was swiftly back in action each time! There was a fly the other side of the blind.....
PD is actually greatly accomplished at fly catching, usually greatly appreciated... just not at this time of the morning....

Not content with blind bashing and smashing and clattering, she then decanted an ornament, followed by a coat hanger, from the windowsill and chest of drawers, which of course each crashed and clattered to the floor.....

View attachment 73865View attachment 73866View attachment 73865View attachment 73866

When there's work to be done, someone has to do it, even if humans try to hinder your fly catching job by hanging blinds in your way.

The other things? Punishment for not properly appreciating her awesomeness in the early hours of the morning, perhaps.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
When there's work to be done, someone has to do it, even if humans try to hinder your fly catching job by hanging blinds in your way.

The other things? Punishment for not properly appreciating her awesomeness in the early hours of the morning, perhaps.

Oh yes, her gorgeousness absolutely must be appreciate at every hour of the day or night, she even looks round to check you are in awe of her! And yes, she was very angry the silly blinds dare disrupt her very serious job of fly catching!

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
Made THE perfect slice of toast. Perfect toastiness, lovely thick white bread, perfect butter/marmite ratio all melty and delicious.

Sit down to eat it in the sunshine and Mum says she has found a tick on Teddy. Sadly leave my toast to find the remover and remove it. Go to flush tick down the toilet and come back to Teddy licking the butter off my toast.

Mabel sat on floor good as gold.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Made THE perfect slice of toast. Perfect toastiness, lovely thick white bread, perfect butter/marmite ratio all melty and delicious.

Sit down to eat it in the sunshine and Mum says she has found a tick on Teddy. Sadly leave my toast to find the remover and remove it. Go to flush tick down the toilet and come back to Teddy licking the butter off my toast.

Mabel sat on floor good as gold.

Ungrateful sod!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
PD woke me up in the night, chasing after a fly (she is excellent at catching them which is great)

She was running after it, and squawking at it at one point

She then woke me up again, throwing up a furball on the bedroom carpet- which I strongly suspect also contained her fly!!

Apparently she was also slamming into the blinds trying to get to her fly in the night, fortunately I didn't hear this part!

I sensed there was plotting going on last night....

Screenshot_20210624-135042_Gallery.jpg