Worst thing the cat's done.

honetpot

Visit site
Everyone is exhausted including me, its been a very busy night. I had to leave my windows open so they spent most of the night hopping in and out, and fighting with each other. It must be the warm weather because the window is usually open, but only one goes out and come it at six, while the other sleeps on the pillow next to me, she only goes out in the day if it's over 22C.
The feral bred brought in a full grown live grass snake last week, it was making its way out of the bedroom door, and a dead baby the other day.

RLS

Visit site
I noticed older cat had caught a wee bird, but managed to catch him and take it off him. Bird looked ok, so was very pleased I had managed to save at least one victim. Was just opening my hand to release bird when there was a black & white flash in the corner of my vision, as younger cat launched himself out of the hedge, grabbed bird off my hand and disappeared off down the garden at 100mph :(

Oreo&Amy

Visit site
Can't let the dogs have all the fun on the AAD thread :)

Worst things our cats have ever done

- eat an entire drumstick, plus plastic, off the Christmas turkey defrosting on the table.

- steal my hearing aid off a table and hide it, or eat it, I never did find it.

Yours?
???????

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
I noticed older cat had caught a wee bird, but managed to catch him and take it off him. Bird looked ok, so was very pleased I had managed to save at least one victim. Was just opening my hand to release bird when there was a black & white flash in the corner of my vision, as younger cat launched himself out of the hedge, grabbed bird off my hand and disappeared off down the garden at 100mph :(
Not really liking for the poor little bird’s sake but it’s just so cat typical…

Oreo&Amy

Visit site
Can't let the dogs have all the fun on the AAD thread :)

Worst things our cats have ever done

- eat an entire drumstick, plus plastic, off the Christmas turkey defrosting on the table.

- steal my hearing aid off a table and hide it, or eat it, I never did find it.

Yours?
Not as good as yours, but my lazy cat sat very comfortably sprawled as I rid the bonfire of rats; whilst I ran about like a headless chicken trying to whack them, cat (Olive) and dog (Caillich) watched me with faint amusement. Also cat (when a kitten) once pooed on my lovely white tennis shoes. First world problems much.

Rumtytum

Visit site
Revolting cat jumped up and bit my arm which was on the armrest of the sofa for no reason whatsoever!

He's since caught a mouse and tormented it by making it squeak loads, I tried to save it but to no avail apart from me being growled at.
Many years ago my ex was asleep barefoot on the rug in front of the fire. Tigga walked in, went straight to ex’s big toe and sank his fangs between the nail and the flesh. Hard.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Chose a new place to sleep while OH was part way through mowing the lawn. He'd popped inside for a quick lunch break, and found this when he went back outside. She was out for the count :D.

I was all for leaving her be, but OH gently moved her on. The dog got rather overexcited about it all but the cat soon sorted her out with a claws in bop on the nose - cat is defo the boss.

B4EDCD10-969B-4897-A7FA-A6AD1B37E9B0.jpeg

F7C96262-2295-41A7-A744-84B1E45763F3.jpeg

9BE4A5D5-44DC-45E7-AB00-09809062DE54.jpeg

Rumtytum

Visit site
Chose a new place to sleep while OH was part way through mowing the lawn. He'd popped inside for a quick lunch break, and found this when he went back outside. She was out for the count :D.

I was all for leaving her be, but OH gently moved her on. The dog got rather overexcited about it all but the cat soon sorted her out with a claws in bop on the nose - cat is defo the boss.

View attachment 98424

View attachment 98425

View attachment 98426
Been suffering withdrawal symptoms so your post is very welcome!
Cats - you’ve got to love ‘em ?

HashRouge

Visit site

View attachment 98424

View attachment 98425

View attachment 98426
I see your OH wisely chose to wear clothes whilst disturbing sleeping cat...

I have just got back from a month in Costa Rica and Panama and met many very lovely cats. My particular favourite was a young black and white tom who had taken to hanging around the hostel I stayed at on the Caribbean coast. At first we thought he belonged to the hostel, but eventually we realised that he had just taken to coming and hanging out in the hostel social areas because he was very needy and loved attention. On our last night, he sat outside our dorm and wailed all night. I can see him being banned from the hostel in the near future!

wispagold

Visit site

View attachment 98424

View attachment 98425

View attachment 98426

Very cute, but all I could thin is that we have the same lawn mower!

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
Well teddy has out done himself today.

He very very nearly made me miss my bus.

Walking to the bus stop and about 50 metres from our house I spot a familiar figure prowling down the street. Disaster. Teddy always follows us. There is no limit to where he’ll go. We’ve set off on walks before and had to turn back and lock him in. I honestly think he’d have got on the bus with me so I had to walk my stupid cat back home and then leg it for the bus. A sprint in pitch black and freezing cold before 7:30am is not how I wanted my morning to go.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

Walking to the bus stop and about 50 metres from our house I spot a familiar figure prowling down the street. Disaster. Teddy always follows us. There is no limit to where he’ll go. We’ve set off on walks before and had to turn back and lock him in. I honestly think he’d have got on the bus with me so I had to walk my stupid cat back home and then leg it for the bus. A sprint in pitch black and freezing cold before 7:30am is not how I wanted my morning to go.

I had one of mine follow me on a 3 mile walk once!

Rumtytum

Visit site

Sorry that happened obac, naughty Teddy! But it’s been a while since anyone posted on here and I’m so happy that cats are still behaving badly ?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
View attachment 103364The face of someone that knows they can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Last week he dragged a dead bird not much smaller than a pigeon across the floor leaving a lovely smear of blood across the utility, kitchen and hallway floor.

But I am

a) beautiful
b) invincible
and
c) in charge