Would you take the risk for £995? Is it worth it or am i a sucker?!

birchave0

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently, done lots of hacking, jumping.. very safe and sane.

http://www.horsemart.co.uk/AdvertRef/HM8...HorseDetail.asp

advert: HM828N5G5

Tendon Injury 2 months ago, vet prognosis was another 12 months off and back into full work.
ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no, not with a tendon injury and those pasterns
frown.gif

Her conformation does not look good enough for breeding (I know difficult without seeing in the flesh) but the photo shows that the pasterns could be an issue.

Also a tendon injury is a long haul with no guarentee of soundness at the end........

Fairynuff

Visit site
might think about it if they decided to throw in a wheelbarrow to move her around in
frown.gif
. Those hinds are going to give sooner or later
crazy.gif
. Wouldnt touch her with the proverbial BP. Poor girl , hope she doesnt end up in a bad situation. M.

L

lilym

no no noway ......not with front limbs like that!! and they are advertising it as being ideal to breed with jeeezzz....

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Personally I wouldn't buy anything from anyone, that didn't list a landline number on their advert. I always think thats far too dodgy, ie stolen etc. Mobile phones are just that, Mobile!

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a bit harsh!!!

i only put my mobile on my Ad's, because, as you say, its "mobile"..with me ALL the time.

God knows when i'd get the chance to 1. answer a landline..
2. answer messages left of said landline...

and, believe me, in the "dodgy" stakes, so called "private" sellers try it on too, you know!!!!!

see thread below...selling a "dodgy" horse...

birdof1977

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Personally I wouldn't buy anything from anyone, that didn't list a landline number on their advert. I always think thats far too dodgy, ie stolen etc. Mobile phones are just that, Mobile!

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a bit harsh!!!

i only put my mobile on my Ad's, because, as you say, its "mobile"..with me ALL the time.

God knows when i'd get the chance to 1. answer a landline..
2. answer messages left of said landline...

and, believe me, in the "dodgy" stakes, so called "private" sellers try it on too, you know!!!!!

see thread below...selling a "dodgy" horse...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I didn't mean to offend.
grin.gif

I just meant that if there is a landline and a mobile number it's always easier to trace back to a person if there are any problems.
crazy.gif