Wow! Ghost caught on camera @ warwick castle

ruscara

Visit site
You know this is 'non horsey'. Why didn't you put it in the Soapbox, which is specially for non-horsey topics?
This is an honest question. I would love to know why people post in the New Lounge when they know that the subject isn't to do with horses. :)

thatsmygirl

Visit site
You know this is 'non horsey'. Why didn't you put it in the Soapbox, which is specially for non-horsey topics?
This is an honest question. I would love to know why people post in the New Lounge when they know that the subject isn't to do with horses. :)

Oh does it really matter!!!!!
I really want to see the video but my I phone says no

Cedars

Visit site
Saddlesore dont watch it dont worry you're not missing anything. Not a real ghost, just one of those jokey things. Funny but if you're a jumpy sort of person, dont watch it =]

muffinino

Visit site
Oh does it really matter!!!!!
I really want to see the video but my I phone says no

Well, in the grand scheme of things, no it doesn't matter, but I am always confused why people say 'I know it's not horsey but...' :p Having said that, I understand why they do it if its to do with other animals or something like that.

I haven't watched the vid in the OP - I don't think the people at work would be impressed, lol! :D

treacle_beastie

Visit site
now thats twice I have jumped out of my skin thanks to warwick castle! I visited the ghost tower and the actors decided to pick on me grabbing my legs and arms as we went round - I was screaming like a big wuss the whole way round but it was funny!