Wow - who knew ?

tristar

Visit site
i am truly in awe of those para riders, i just become transfixed when watching them, very much enjoyed watching them at weg, the partnership between them and their horses is a tribute to horsemanship

oldie48

Visit site
lol. She's a very very good rider but I never had her down as a time traveller :D :D :D

Haha, made me laugh! I saw her ride at a BD convention (and other paradressage riders) and I came home determined NEVER to excuse my poor riding on being old and decrepit. I haven't stuck to it, of course, but it was inspirational to see how brilliantly her horse went for her and believe me, it was no plod!!! She can ride and just has an amazing relationship with her horse.

rachel_s

Visit site
I’m confused - I thought paralympions competed within their grade so a grade V competed against other grade V and so on. This article suggests that she competes across all grades which doesn’t make sense.

Can someone clarify?

ihatework

Visit site
I’m confused - I thought paralympions competed within their grade so a grade V competed against other grade V and so on. This article suggests that she competes across all grades which doesn’t make sense.

Can someone clarify?

When competing in para dressage she has to compete within her grade (V).

But she also competes in regular able bodied BD, against everyone

Velcrobum

Visit site

Can someone clarify?

To compete in regular BD she has a dispensation to use looped reins. Any para rider can compete in regular BD competitions if they chose to do so and can get appropriate dispensations.