WTF?! Kira the project does her first PSG!

miss_c

Visit site
Wow! MP you have done SO well with her, it doesn’t seem that long ago that you were doing Novice classes! Enormous congratulations!!!

Bernster

Visit site
What an awesome pair! Have followed your progress all the way and am loving loving this report. Well done. I think you need to be in the Tele. �� The dancing pony ��

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Well done I love your pony you should be so proud of yourself:)

I was quite chuffed with one of my horses last week instructor said he could be doing elementary by the summer not with me riding off course but I do enjoy watching them both.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Thanks so much everyone for your lovely comments :eek: So proud of her, she's come such a long way and the best thing about riding a horse like her is there's no pressure at all to do well :p no one expects you to! Can't wait to get out again and tidy up the mistakes :)

Wow! MP you have done SO well with her, it doesn’t seem that long ago that you were doing Novice classes! Enormous congratulations!!!

I know! She did Novice regionals in 2016 :eek: and we were still struggling with the canter-trot-canter on the long side in N39 then :p She thinks this stuff is WAAAAAY more fun (so do I :D)

Embo

Visit site
I love (almost) everything about this post!! I don't love that you have a cold :p but everything else is just fantastic.

You really are such an inspiration and an amazing role model for those of us with non-traditional dressage horses. Kira is such an amazing little horse, I would like to volunteer to be president of the fan club :)

Also, when can I schedule in sending Bowser to you for bootcamp? :p

You should be very proud of yourself and Kira, this is such a huge achievement. Novice to PSG in 2 years with Welshie!! WOW!

Hope you feel better soon :)

SEL

Visit site
2020 Olympics are in Tokyo - how is Kira's Japanese?

(seriously, who wouldn't want to see this little welshie take on the big warmbloods?!!)

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I've been waiting to go back to work to have internet to watch the vid :D

Love her ;). I wish you were closer so we could come cheerlead :D

Bubblewrap

Visit site
Absolutely wonderful to watch that, love Kira!

It is so lovely to watch a non typical dressage horse doing a PSG test, as we get so conditioned to watching the Carls and Charlottes of this world on their uphill warmbloods, that to me, seeing a horse like Kira trying her heart out for you, you can really see the training and effort the has gone into her and the connection you have between you. It is so inspiring!! please keep posting these reports! x

alexomahony

Visit site
Fantastic! Kira is amazing and love a good welsh. It was a wonderful watch and you can see she is trying her heart out for you and staying lovely and relaxed throughout.

Very inspiring watching this :)) xxxx

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
2020 Olympics are in Tokyo - how is Kira's Japanese?

(seriously, who wouldn't want to see this little welshie take on the big warmbloods?!!)

lolololol :D :D :D Oi! No fair making me laugh today, you'll set me off coughing again :D

Sorry guys still can't multiquote, but Embo, self appointed president - Kira has approved your application :p

ester, if we're ever over your neck of the woods then I'll provide the pompoms :D

and everyone cheering along the underdog... it's a funny experience sitting on a little welsh stroplet next to GP horses being schoolmasters for their new riders (that was yesterday) but you know what, everyone else is wishing you well. The judge was grinning, the other competitors were lovely, the organisers congratulated us afterwards. It's probably nicer than having the £30k horse because then there's just a ton of pressure.

(though if Carl or Charlotte happen upon this post, I certainly wouldn't refuse a hand-me-down :biggrin3:)

be positive

Visit site
Just had time to watch and wanted to say you have done an amazing job with what was not the most likely prospect, she is a real credit to you and is so lucky to have found you as she was heading in a very different direction, there are some really nice moments and it is lovely to see a horse that is not behind the vertical when the going gets a bit tough.

Nicnac

Visit site
Simply wonderful. What a fantastic achievement and great result! Hope cold goes away. She is such a lovely pony with a humongous heart.

MuffettMischief

Visit site
amazing! I love reading your posts. There is never a blame word to the horse and you seem to look at everything with a glass half full kind of attitude. LOVE IT!!

eggs

Visit site
Fabulous, you are a great inspiration. Now you have given me a much needed kick up the bum to crack on with my homebred showjump bred after a while of shilly shallying about. Trying to get consistent with the tempis (it is the blind leading the blind with us both).