WTF?! Kira the project does her first PSG!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
amazing! I love reading your posts. There is never a blame word to the horse and you seem to look at everything with a glass half full kind of attitude. LOVE IT!!

aww that's a nice thing to say :) Well I think blaming the horse for anything is pretty daft really, she didn't sign up for this :p
Mistakes are all part of it, so it's just important that we learn from them :)

Fabulous, you are a great inspiration. Now you have given me a much needed kick up the bum to crack on with my homebred showjump bred after a while of shilly shallying about. Trying to get consistent with the tempis (it is the blind leading the blind with us both).

definitely! kick on! Kira has really taken to the tempis, although we had mistakes in this test she's got it pretty solid now. We have the 2s fairly established at home (so Inter1 later this year seems actually achievable when we can get the piris more organised :eek3:) and she can do pairs of 1s :D I haven't ridden 1s on any other horse before (did 4s, 3s and 2s in a single schoolmaster lesson) so that has been an eye opener, have to react so fast you can't really think about what you are doing :p