WWYD -Livery Issues

dorsetladette

Visit site
Wow - I wonder if she secretly raised a glass of gin to you for sorting out her problem for her.

Such a shame, as I'd bet if she'd have come round months ago and told you she wasn't coping. That you'd probably have helped her sell the horse in exactly the same way as eventually happened. But without the ulcer for you !!

It is odd. Our daughters went to camp together years ago so it's not like we were complete strangers before she became a livery.

Just glad it's all done with. Although I was prepared for trial by Facebook type posts, but it hasn't happened.

dorsetladette

Visit site
I think there was something going on at home or else where in their life. I would of helped if they had talked to me. I asked on several occasions if everything was OK.
I even have a friend looking for a loan of a similar pony. Things didn't have to end the way they did. :confused:

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Maybe with a bit of info, and co-operation, from their side, it could have been solved differently.
But it's like with alcoholics, there is no point in giving unlimited help, at some point they have to want to be helped, for it to be possible to continue to help.

Or maybe they've always been nuts, they just hid it better before.