Yard Brush

Annagain

Visit site
I lead a quiet and sheltered existence and had never heard of a gorilla broom before. Out of curiosity I had a quick peek and good god they are expensive. For that price I'd want it to sweep the yard for me.

I think I may need one (along with lots of other things) for my new lorry though, it will of course be appropriately named but I'm afraid I can't afford the £5000 fee being charged. Unfortunately I don't have chocolate coins either but can pay with M&S shortbread.

My naming skills do not extend to hypothetical brushes. Come back to me when he's arrived.

Annagain

Visit site
I have a bulldozer broom, my gorilla's kept going missing. Does he/she still need a name?

Oh yes ALL tools need names, not just gorilla brooms or even brooms. How does Bernard sound?

I just bought a bulldozer broom, all the wrongs in my life are now righted :) (I wwish)

Not until he has a name, they're not. I think Marvin for him.

Ddraig_wen

Visit site
I like Bernard. The smaller broom can be Beatrice and possible they can have a passionate affair in the tack room and spawn a host of grooming and scrubbing brushes.
Maybe I;ve thought about that too much.

Steerpike

Visit site
I have to say I am very impressed with Pistachio Pete today he whizzed through 6 stables and the barn took half the time to sweep!

Annagain

Visit site
I have to say I am very impressed with Pistachio Pete today he whizzed through 6 stables and the barn took half the time to sweep!

Phew. I'm always a bit wary of recommending things in case people don't like them. Glad he's made a good impression. Gary Gorilla is proud of his cousin.