Yard issues advice needed!

Visit site
I'm sorry that you are having health issues but glad for your pony that he will be getting away from that place soon. Will you be able to visit him at his new home?
Please don't feel that you have failed him, you have found him somewhere suitable to live, despite your own problems.
Thank you so much for the supportive words, I really needed that. If I can visit I will but it’s yet to be decided. I’m happy he’ll finally live somewhere that’s less hostile and he’s not overlooked. As long as he is happy in the end that’s all I could ask for.

Visit site
If you are anywhere near Northampton you are more than welcome to come and go for a drive with me. Lots of people who arent well enough to ride find they can still drive. And be proud that you did the right thing for your pony!
Sadly I’m down in Kent but thank you, I will definitely keep that in mind. I most likely will volunteer at the local sanctuary when my health allows. Horses is a life long passion after all.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Sorry about your health and that you are now unable to ride, it sounds like you have really put your pony first which is not always easy, I really hope his happy in his loan home and I hope you make a good recovery.

Leo Walker

Visit site
Sadly I’m down in Kent but thank you, I will definitely keep that in mind. I most likely will volunteer at the local sanctuary when my health allows. Horses is a life long passion after all.

If its something that interests you, drop me a PM. I'm sure I can find someone in Kent who would love for you to come out with them :)

sunshine100*

Visit site
You will know if the family are right for your pony (hope they do not run him ragged though) as you know your pony's temperament so if there is a change for the better I hope..you will have made the right decision-hope your health improves soon too.