Yay shes going!

ScattyBella

Visit site
For those who read my post earlier,(am i wrong) D is officially off, YO kicked her off this afternoon. She has four days to find a new yard, a week maximum.

By sheer fluke (kind of, i sent a text) we were all at the yard together after i finished work and two of the girls had written their notices and posted them through YO's door.

I turned up just after him and was gutted they were thinking of going, apparently she has been bullying them quite badly, (they are 17 and 22) and threatening them because the 17 year old (k) walked in on D taking food from Ks store and D basically said she would tell the rspca that she caught K hitting her horse. and the 22 ye old ''M'' is selling one of her colts and D has been pressuring her to buy it.

anyway she turned up halfway through the discussion and we carried on, letting her listen and she got really angry, calling us all liars and being generally nasty, told everyone i had let her use my TBs rug and that i was cruel for rugging him and i was just being nasty. i said i was sick of this and that i would be leaving too, and YO went mental at her and said she had four days and he is padlocking the gate to the yard and she has to call him whenever she wants to see her horses as she cant be trusted alone.. WOW!

she started to cry, called us all heartless b*tches with second rate carthorses only fit for dogmeat and then stormed off, without seeing to her horses (being a good person, i filled their waters and gave them fresh hay :))

thanks everyone, i wouldnt have been so proactive if it werent for your comments.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Glad you got it sorted - not a nice experience for you all!
Some people just dont seem to be able to be nice!
(Just a tip - you all seem nice people - make sure you don't leave anything valuable lying about in the next few days!)
xx

Cuppatea

www.facebook.com
a075.gif
k040.gif
g040.gif
k055.gif

Chestnutmare

Visit site
That's a relief I bet...but all I think of now is her horse's being so wrongly treated....poor buggers....some people do not deserve to have them... :(
As said above.I would look at taking valuable stuff out of yard for a while certainly til it's all rested what a weirdo though....best of wishes with you all getting back to normal...

Natch

Visit site
I've only just seen and replied to your other post and now seen this one :eek: I am very glad she is leaving. Now.. make sure she doesn't help herself on the way out too!

JaneyP

Visit site
Thats excellant news for you all!! At least you know your horses are going to stay warm for the winter and you are not going to be paying to feed hers!! God help the next people! She sounds like everyones worst nightmare !

ScattyBella

Visit site
yep all valuables have been locked away, it seems the thought of losing all his liveries, one of which has been here for 10 years, really shocked YO. hes been incredibly thrifty and today went out and bought padlocks for all the doors and the gate.

We all feel awful for the horses, one of the girls is sorely tempted to make her an offer for her two, but with the mares ''problems'' and the old cobs medical issues, it would be feasable, which is a pity.

yes, im amazingly happy. ive gone from steamingly angry this morning, to frustrated, to confrontational, to relieved and exstatic. with everything else going on in my life at the moment im just happy a problem has been solved for once.

Echo Bravo

Visit site
I'm glad you know she's going, but why did you all put up with her bullying for so long and not tell the YO sooner. Surely if you are good friends and been there for sometime he would have listened to you and not let you all get into this state, where you all wanted to leave.

Spudlet

Visit site
I read the last thread with my jaw on the floor - some people! I would suggest a couple of things:

1. Make an inventory of all your stuff (you and the other liveries too)
2. Ask the YO to be there when she goes and to check she isn't lifting anything of yours on the way out!

lhotse

Visit site
Phew, you've had a busy week, what with your loan horse getting dumped back at the yard as well. Has your hubby given that one a clean bill of health now?

Vixen Van Debz

Visit site
So glad to have found this second thread - what an absolute witch! Goodbye and good riddance... Nice when things have a happy ending 80)

Sad thing is though, that this experience probably won't be enough to teach her, and instead she'll just become someone else's problem. Hopefully they're act as firmly and as quickly! Much harder to find a local livery when you've got a name for yourself...