Your favourite brand for jodhpurs

Chloeap

Visit site
I also have a pair of the noble outfitter ones, they are brilliant! nice and lightweight - thinner than my others so hoping they'll be cooler in summer. And so comfy. Love them!

PollyP99

Visit site
I went four a few pairs of Anky breeches at badminton, all full seat and they feel wonderful. Such a difference from my cheaper ones, second skin.

I*HM

Visit site
Aldi jods are great for wear considering they cost next to nothing. I have always worn tallyho jods and breaches, hard wearing, comfy and quite traditional (I am a fuddy duddy like that!). Though I have loveson jods that only just gave up after several years of hard wear and my aunt gave me some old harry halls (chord) that must be near 15 years old and the only thing that is showing any aging is the elastic in the waste (nothing natural about the materials they were made with)

Makemineacob

Visit site
I really like them too! Plus your emphasis on how comfy they are is really tempting me!

I like the fact that they stretch all the way down the thigh and knee so they kind of give and take as you ride, rode for two hours yesterday and I didn't have to re-adjust them at any point which is unusual for me!!

rachk89

Visit site
I like the Sheldon ones I found on amazon. Fit well and make my fat legs look thinner. Nice colours too.

merlin100

Visit site
Decades ago...:eek: I had a pair of Caldenes and Saddlemaster, the Caldenes were twice the price. I must admit I did feel a prat wearing a pair of jods.:redface3:

Queenbee

Visit site
Mark Todd Gisbournes, I have them in three colours, they're more cotton than that hideous unflattering stretchy lycra and are under £50 a pair. Come up almost a size small though.

I was just about to vote for MT Jods they are lovely

Mix26

Visit site
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Horze (careful how you say it ;-)!!) their breeches are usually around £60.00 ish but are often on sale online. They are comfy, very flattering and funky without being OTT......

I have about 4 pairs now and just love them!

Pocketr@cket

Visit site
Noble outfitters tights are like a second skin. They are slightly cheaper in go outdoors and they hinted on their Fb page they might be doing a winter version.

Crackerz

Visit site
Reading this has just made me realise.... i only wear jods (well, actually breeches) for competing! At home i just wear jeggings.... I'm a cheapo :D

MagicMelon

Visit site
Used to like Eurostars for competing, very smart. For home though I like stretchy tight type ones, Kerrits are the comfiest by far IMO - I've lived in mine for about 5 years now even though they now have holes in!

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
Shires and Aldi for me - although a couple of my Aldi pairs have been a bit iffy in terms of the fastenings. One pair lost the "popper" the first time they were washed and the other has material which is too short for the popper to stay done up.

I have the same thing with one of my pairs, I always laugh that they are my 'fat pair' because at first when the popper kept popping I thought I had put on some weight and was exploding them with my cake baby! That was until I realised it was only in that one particular pair and I discovered the popper didnt actually reach properly, I then felt justified to eat more chocolate.
I do however live in my Aldi jods (plain black and navy) and love them, will be buying more next week. For the price you cant go wrong.

Last edited:

AmieeT

Visit site
I have the same thing with one of my pairs, I always laugh that they are my 'fat pair' because at first when the popper kept popping I thought I had put on some weight and was exploding them with my cake baby! That was until I realised it was only in that one particular pair and I discovered the popper didnt actually reach properly, I then felt justified to eat more chocolate.
I do however live in my Aldi jods (plain black and navy) and love them, will be buying more next week. For the price you cant go wrong.

This has made me so happy- I was confused about why mine never stayed fastened!

Banjo

Visit site
I love my fougzana ones from decathlon. They come in several colour combinations. They are really comfy and wash very well . Think they were about £39.99

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Fouganza mesh training jods, excellent for the summer as the mesh allows u to cool down and u can feel it. I bought mine from Decathlon last year (recommended by another forum user) and I'm so glad I did. Much more comfortable for the summer.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/training-mesh-jodhpurs-navy-id_8326155.html

Me too for Decathlon. £11 a pair, super stretchy and lovely and thin and cool for summer.

In winter at the other end of the price band, because you just can't beat Musto Snugs Ultimate, imo.