Your thoughts

Weezy

Visit site
That is one gorgeous horse
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
Yes i saw him too - B&J kindly pointed him in my direction.

Right now, I am going to have to say to dad, actually why dont we get another Bertie that might change his mind.

Molineux's line manager's OH has a 5 year old race horse which looks lovely who is too slow for racing - so shes going to ask if i can take it on instead. But i am rather taken wtih this horse in ireland.

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Cute, but quite small. Not tracking up in trot and a bit downhill.
More of a show hunter than an event IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

Its 4 years old
smirk.gif

Remember eventers come in all shapes and sizes, Glengarric is only 15.2 and at 20 is the oldest horse going to WEG this year.

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Devlin is by the same stallion as my Spider, and although I am biased, I do think mine is much nicer!
SuffolktrottingWinCE-1.jpg

I agree with most others on here that I don't think there is enough 'blood' in his pedigree for what you would want.

If you are set on a coloured howabout searching for something by this horse http://www.stallionsonline.co.uk/viewitem.php?id=241&t=Greenbank%20Harlequin
out of a TB mare?

Or have a look on the BSPA and CHAPS websites for stallions/studs/youngstock.

Looking in Ireland is a good idea if you have the contacts...........there are more and more quality coloureds being bred now, it's just a case of finding them!

Going back to Devlin, he looks like a nice colt but I think he would be more suited as an allrounder rather than an eventer.

BBs

Visit site
Thanks RD.

Yes 4 year old would be better as i want to do baby classes with it
smile.gif
tell me more please
smile.gif

Ahh see i forgot youre the one in the know when it comes to TB's and Vicjp

BBs

Visit site
Thank you Bananaman
smile.gif

Inclined to agree with you, yours is stunning - is he forsale
wink.gif

J has a lot of contacts in America and Ireland - just tried to call him (hes at Gatcombe today where there seems to be pants signal
smirk.gif
- he will be pleased! mums gonna talk to dad this evening
wink.gif

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk

Emily99

Visit site
YO has a yearling colt, by Lauriston out of a Renkum Eirann (sp) mare and he looks very mature for his age and he's going to be huge!! Currently unbeaten showing as a hunter but he'll prob event when he's older too.

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Miley throws some nice coloured event types, he is not a particularly fashionable stalliion but some of his off spring have gone Advanced. We have a coloured foal on the yard by Miley and she has fantastic temperment and is exceptionally brave. Think I'm right in saying he stands very near Weezy, might be worth a call to the stud to see what they have.