Your user name.............

cob&onion

Visit site
Where did your user name come from?
Mine - i was eating a packet of yes youve guessed it, cheese and onion crisps at the time and since i have a cob, i thought why not!
So cob&onion was created!! :D:D:D:D

over to you!

bumblelion

Visit site
Bumblelion was from the wuzzles kids tv programme in the 80's, it was made by Disney, although not many people remember it! Bumblelion was half bumblebee, half lion and was my favourite! He went everywhere with me!

Balibee

Visit site
My dad who is scottish used to sing the old song 'Ali Bali Ali Bali Beee sitting on yer mammys knee, greetin for a wee bawbee, tae buy some coulters candy'

just stuck :)

Snowysadude

Visit site
Mine is because quite clearly Snowy is a dude ;)! No its really because I couldnt think of anything original and he got called a dude by everyone so its stuck!

Pheme

Visit site
I was doing my nerd thing and looking up potential names to go with the year's Greek god theme for a friend's new season's crop of foals, Pheme is the goddess of fame and notoriety, despite the fact I'm neither! Just liked the way it sounded.

MaisieMooandCometToo

Visit site
Maisie and Comet are my horses.
Maisie is a piebald so hence Moo because she looks like a cow and once you've got MaisieMooandComet you might as well add the Too on the end just because it rolls off the tongue :D

benson21

Visit site
benson because that was his name, and 21 because that was how old he was at the time. Sometimes I feel I should change it now to Donovan, but dont really have the heart.

DragonSlayer

Visit site
I was tryin' to look 'AAAARRRDDDDDD!
a025.gif

:D

Jesstickle

Visit site
mine is my nick name from school. People still call me by it. Which is embarrassing once you realise why they thought it was so funny as 14 year olds! Still, if you can't beat 'em join 'em.