2024 Foals

Hamlet

Visit site
Can’t resist sharing the wee stunner lovely Pip graced us with a couple of weeks ago. She had a rocky pregnancy, a bout of colic, abscesses, a mystery lameness, it was so stressful! Thankfully in the last couple of months the grass came through and did her the world of good…and she had the easiest of deliveries. A lovely strong, very keen filly who was suckling while her back legs were still in mum 😅

Mum is a 17hh ISH, sire is 15hh buckskin Welsh D. We did originally have another stallion in mind but Pip didn’t take any kind of interest in him whatsoever (in-hand cover), luckily the stud had another lovely younger stallion who she was infatuated with and he’s done a wonderful job!

Foal is ridiculously confident and brave, she was in the vets pockets at 3 hours old and at 1 week old I almost had to carry her in from the field as she was having a nap and no amount of shaking her awake was getting her on her feet 🤣

IMG_5991.jpeg

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Can’t resist sharing the wee stunner lovely Pip graced us with a couple of weeks ago. She had a rocky pregnancy, a bout of colic, abscesses, a mystery lameness, it was so stressful! Thankfully in the last couple of months the grass came through and did her the world of good…and she had the easiest of deliveries. A lovely strong, very keen filly who was suckling while her back legs were still in mum 😅

Mum is a 17hh ISH, sire is 15hh buckskin Welsh D. We did originally have another stallion in mind but Pip didn’t take any kind of interest in him whatsoever (in-hand cover), luckily the stud had another lovely younger stallion who she was infatuated with and he’s done a wonderful job!

Foal is ridiculously confident and brave, she was in the vets pockets at 3 hours old and at 1 week old I almost had to carry her in from the field as she was having a nap and no amount of shaking her awake was getting her on her feet 🤣

View attachment 143188

Oh she is absolutely adorable!!

nagblagger

Visit site
I know this is really late to the thread - obviously not really planned, but exciting (I have facilities I can alter for late foal, so not concerned).

Daisy the donkey is in foal, due in the next couple of months. Everything crossed for a healthy foal please.

Asha

Visit site
Just a little update from us , both Cash and Dash are doing fab
Dash did his first show with his mum , just a trip to the BEF as it was literally 10mins around the corner . Great vet scores but not the best from the evaluation team . He’s probably got a bit much native him for them . But it’s a great place for a trip out .
Cash hasn’t been out yet , as he’s only just straightening up . Hes just like his brother was at this age , just a bit too over the knee . But is very nearly ready for a trip out now. Both boys have the sweetest temperaments

Attachments

• a91ffb59-0a15-4001-8393-5d8e3a5adba8.jpeg
    a91ffb59-0a15-4001-8393-5d8e3a5adba8.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_8431.jpeg
    IMG_8431.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 43

SEL

Visit site

View attachment 143188
She's a stunner!