2024 Olympics equestrian tickets

Visit site
I know it’s a bit early to actually buy them! But does anyone who’s been before know where and when you can buy Olympics tickets for one of the equestrian events? Would love to see the dressage. The setting at Versailles looks fabulous and it’s not too far either!! Thanks:)

TheMule

Visit site
I know it’s a bit early to actually buy them! But does anyone who’s been before know where and when you can buy Olympics tickets for one of the equestrian events? Would love to see the dressage. The setting at Versailles looks fabulous and it’s not too far either!! Thanks:)

There will be an official Team GB ticket seller and they'll probably be available the Autumn before. They'll go on sale in France first and then be released through official sellers around the world at the same time. It is usually then a website queuing system. I imagine it will be very hard to get tickets- I went to Beijing and Rio and had tickets for Tokyo but none of them were easy to get!

Visit site
There will be an official Team GB ticket seller and they'll probably be available the Autumn before. They'll go on sale in France first and then be released through official sellers around the world at the same time. It is usually then a website queuing system. I imagine it will be very hard to get tickets- I went to Beijing and Rio and had tickets for Tokyo but none of them were easy to get!
Thanks very much! :)

Visit site
Also, forgot to ask, around how much was your Rio ticket? I am guessing in the vicinity of 200?

TheMule

Visit site
Also, forgot to ask, around how much was your Rio ticket? I am guessing in the vicinity of 200?

It depends which session- you will be highly unlikely to get tickets to all of the dressage- the team GP days are cheaper than the individual. TpThere are also different levels of pricing according to how good the seats are.Probably between £60-120 per session

teapot

Visit site
Also worth having a look at the France 2024 website, I registered on a couple of official ticket sites that way :)

Get the occasional ‘countdown to Paris’ email already. May not come to anything but you never know.