50% Off Everything at Oldencraig E.C tackshop on line

kirstie

Visit site
Thank you for putting the link up! New Schockemohle Paris bridle for me, been wanting it for agaes, seemed silly to let it go at half price!

Foaling Around

Visit site
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Gutted I have no money.... although still teasing myself by looking at most the stuff I want is out of stock now anyway.....

I bet there will be zilch left by the time I get paid!!

Mlini

Visit site
Disappointed to get to the checkout and find that the postage is £7 and there's no other option, very expensive! With 50% off the item I want is only £4.95 so adding on postage makes it more than full price in other shops.

I was dissapointed with that too! £7 postage for one bit seems ridiculous! :(

Tinks81

Visit site
i just nearly had a heart attack - at hickstead i bought the Equipe rolled bridle (£285) and i just thought i found it on this site but it is ok its the normal one and not the rolled one !!

Was debating buying and sending other one back and getting my money back x

Mups

Visit site
Jacket, chaps and leathers purchased! Had to do some serious deleting at the checkout stage as all the lovely bargains looked so tempting!!!

jsr

Visit site
Ohhhh curse you....I do need a new bridle not desperately but being able to get a £200 one for £100 is just too good a deal to miss..isn't it? And if I hide it on the credit card I won't know about it for another month??? :eek:

Tinks81

Visit site
Ohhhh curse you....I do need a new bridle not desperately but being able to get a £200 one for £100 is just too good a deal to miss..isn't it? And if I hide it on the credit card I won't know about it for another month??? :eek:

do it !!

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Well my boss did go out and I have ordered a bit and some Anky bandages, debating whether to go back and order the toggi long riding coat! really shouldnt sneak on here when Im supposed to be working:(

mtj

Visit site
So i didn't really need anymore breeches, but no way can I ignore 1/2 price Pikeur. Thank you for the link.

sbs

New User
Visit site
Have just registered on H&H so I could come on & thank you for posting the link ;)
My husband has just unbeknown to him treated me for my birthday at the end of the month :D
Well he did ask last night what i wanted :p
4 gorgeous boots & a swishy pair of overreach boots on their way-thankyou again xxx

now_loves_mares

Visit site
Oof. As if I didn't spend enough at Burghley, I've just bought a new Jaguar bridle (hope they are nice!!) and taken a gamble on a pair of Pikeur Olympic breeches. Anyone know a) what they look like and b) about sizing? I normally buy breeches (eg Mark Todd Gisbourne) in 24R. I've bought the 8R so hope they are ok....

Still if not I can sell on ebay and maybe even make a profit ;)

daisybe33

Visit site
why would you do this to me!!!!!!

jut ordered my suppliments for the year and am contemplating going back for a bridle I don't need, a bit I might and a hat I do

GT_02

Visit site
I really shouldn't have clicked on this link while sat at work, bored. My horse will thank me, but I fear my husband won't :eek:

Firewell

Visit site
Yay thanks!!
Ive just brought the last Passier Leo figure of eight bridle and i'm so happy! I was just looking for a new posh black bridle :D :D :D

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
Oooooo now that is what i call an amazing sale! Glad it rained on the last day of Burghley now, so i didn't go and make my random purchases........i've purchased them all on here instead at half price!!!

Gorgeous Anky deerskin gloves, possible over the top for everyday, but i bet they'll last, especially at £20 ish quid, fab!! Seem to have stocked up on everything from hoof oil, hoof pics, sponges, vets stuff even a new grooming box/stool thing but at £15 how can you not?!! .......it just all seemed to cheap, i'll be amazed if it all arrives! Wish i knew my size in the breeches, but i daren't risk it!

Happy shopping everyone....

I Thank you :)

only_me

Visit site
Have just ordered entire lunging set, as I actually don't have my own but just borrow :p

Have bought the cavesson, nice leather draw reins and elastic training thingy & chambon, and also the tea tree hoof oil :D

It's a good thing my loan is in at the end of the week :p

LMR

Visit site
My bank is seriously not going to be happy! have bought some breeches, posh and everyday overreach boots and anky bandages I have been lusting over. Shame they didnt have the matching saddle pad! would love somuch more stuff but I cant :(