A Very Sad Update but a Great Big 'Thank you' to all HHO'ers

Hetsmum

Visit site
So very sorry for your lose. I have been thinking of you all weekend hoping for a recovery. Without a doubt he knew how you felt about each other and he will live on in your (and our hearts and minds) forever. I hope you will someday take comfort in the fact that your paths did cross and you both had the opportunity to love and be loved...even though it was cut short too soon. Hugs to you OP {{}} and I will be another giving my boys an extra hug tonight xxx

smokey

Visit site
I'm so sorry to read this, but what a beautiful tribute! He was a lucky boy to be found by someone who loved him so much, and it sounds like you were incredibly blessed to have found him. Thinking of you xx. RIP murphy xx

hayinamanger

Visit site
Heartbreaking post. I am so very sorry to read this, OP, your tribute to Murphy was beautiful and I am sure you will see him again.

In tears, hayinamanger x

RoughcutDiamond

Visit site
I'd been lurking on your thread and hoping for positive news - so very sorry to hear that it wasn't to be. What a lovely tribute you managed to write to your Ginger Ninja through the pain. Sending you big hugs xxx

merrymeasure

www.winningpost-art.co.uk
I am so very sorry for your loss. What a lovely tribute to your horse. He was a lucky boy to have found you And yes, I too, had a Murphy in my life, in name, and he was 15 also. I lost him at the beginning of the year, so your lovely tribute brought a tear to my eye, and I feel very deeply for your loss. I hope your Murphy and my Murphy have found each other, and are galloping free together, whole and well again. Big (((hugs to you))), RIP Murphy xx

myhorsefred

Visit site
I am ever so sorry to read this too. I desperately hoped he would pull through.

What an amazing horse he was, and what an amazing owner he had. You loved him to bits and he knew that. And you did everything you possibly could for him, and no horse could ask for better than that. He was lucky to have you.

My heart goes out to you. So sorry.
x

Nicnac

Visit site
Like many of us, I've been checking back for news and I am really sorry to read your sad update.

RIP Murphy

3OldPonies

Visit site
So sorry to hear your sad news, the consolation thought must be that he is not struggling any more, and he tried so hard for you. You've had so many hard and sad times recently, I do hope that things start to look a bit rosier for you soon.

Jericho

Visit site
RIP Murphy - he sounds a truly wonderful horse. Keep your lovely memories of him close to your heart and he will always be with you. Big hugs

hihosilver

Visit site
I really feel your pain. I had my gorgeous 5 rising 6 year old put down last Monday at Liphook. It was a really hard decision as I could have retired her but she was struggling from a neck injury that was getting worse. They were fantastic at Liphook and supported my decision. Thinking of you RIP Murphy xxx

Fools Motto

Visit site
Very sad to read this. Poor Murphy. I'm sure he knew he was loved. Sounds like one of those once-in-a-lifetime horse/friend. Thoughts are with you. x

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
So very sad to hear this. He was a lucky boy to have found you and you have shared so much. He'll always be with you in your heart and everytime you close your eyes and think of him. It will take time but you will be able to smile and be happy with the memories of the good times.

He would never have taken it to heart when you were so frustrated you shouted at him because he loved you as much as you loved him and he knew that you were there for him.

RIP Murphy.

And you OP, you need to rest too and have some peace and calm after your sterling efforts to make him better. Do please look after yourself now.

Tobiano

Visit site
Oh, so very very sorry to read this. After reading your other thread I went and got some cow parsley to give to my boy and felt very grateful to be able to give him that and a hug. We only get to borrow them. Your Murphy will be waiting for you over Rainbow Bridge though. Hugs x x

Ahrena

Visit site
RIP Murphy

I really feel for you, that was beautifully written and made me cry. He sounds like he was an angel xx

Clare85

Visit site
So so sorry to hear this. I had followed your other post and hoped for some good news. RIP boy. OP, your beautiful words have brought tears to my eyes. Murphy sounds like a wonderful boy. My 'Murphy' was called Oliver, we lost him almost 14 years ago. I miss him every single day, but the memories I have and the hoofprint he left on my heart are mine forever. In time you will be able to look back with a smile.

Scoutie

Visit site
I also followed your other post and I was hoping for the best. I am so sorry for you but you did everything you could and were an amazing owner. RIP Murphy

EventingMum

Visit site
So sorry to hear this news. You and Murphy were obviously perfect partners and he was as lucky to have you as you were to have him. Although you will never replace him I hope there will be other lucky horses who will benefit from your love and care in the future.

mulledwhine

Visit site
So terribly sorry :(

I will be sure to give mine an extra big cuddle tonight xx

Although I know the heart break of loosing a great equine friend .

Run free at rainbow bridge xx

And ((( hugs))) to you

cambrica

Visit site
Such poignant words that resonate through all of us.
Huge (((( HUGS )))) , Im heartbroken for you.
Yes I do have a 'Murphy' called Roberto or Cariad (nickname) meaning 'My Little Darling' in Welsh. I will whisper that in his ear and remind myself how much he means to me.
So sad, R.I.P Murphy xxx

HihoGinger

Visit site
Really sorry to see this sad update.
I too had been following the other thread, hoping he would pick up.
So tragic that it was not to be.

It sounds like you were very lucky to have had each other for the time that you did.
Sweet dreams Murphy :(