A Very Sad Update but a Great Big 'Thank you' to all HHO'ers

MizzPurpleKitten

Visit site
I am so so sorry to hear this. I do know exactly how you're feeling though, I too lost my horse of a lifetime in September last year. He nosedived badly following a nasty injury and a period of real improvement too! He was my everything and there isn't a second goes by that I don't miss him. I hope we both see our boys again one day! XxX

slumdog

Visit site
I'm so sorry. Just reading how you have written about him I can feel how much you loved him. I'm in no doubt that he knew as well. RIP xxx

Luci07

Visit site
Very very sorry at the outcome... A good friend of mine also has a chestnut she calls the ginger ninja as well and he is a little similar in the polar opposites he can show character wise.

Horrible for you to go through this. Lovely you had that fantastic relationship with your boy.

Ridingondreams

Visit site
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. It's clear from your words that you had a wonderful bond, and it's incredibly sad that you don't get to spend more time together. I'm sure Murphy loved you just as much as you loved him, and will be waiting for you.

Rest peacefully, Murphy! x x x

Doris68

Visit site
I'm so very sorry. He had a wonderful life with you...treasure all those special moments. Run free dear boy.

Merrymoles

Visit site
So so sorry. I was thinking of you when you were fighting for him and I'm thinking of you now. I hope the fact that you and Murphy have touched so many people's hearts will give you some comfort. Hugs

RaYandFinn

Visit site
*hugs*
What a wonderful tribute.
Those that shine the brightest do not shine for long. It sounds like he was a wonderful boy

Run free big hoss

Nari

Visit site
I'm so sorry that it came to this, but so glad that you had the time together that you did because your posts shows just how much you loved each other. (((Hugs))) to you & a prayer for Murphy, I'm sure you'll meet each other again x