A Very Sad Update but a Great Big 'Thank you' to all HHO'ers

GoldenOrlaith

Visit site
Beautiful tribute, streaming with tears. Losing any horse is like losing the possibility of your dreams, losing your dream horse is like feeling nothing is possible. You were so brave to share this with all on the Forum, Murphy will be in my thoughts when I'm riding out my girlie in the morning. RIP Big Lad x x x

pipsqueek

Visit site
So sorry to read this, RIP Murphy. You rescued him & had a wonderful life together, you were meant to be! He had a good life here and you were with him until the end, so take heart in that xx

poiuytrewq

Visit site
The post I was hoping not to read... I'm so so sorry op.
I'd been waiting and hoping for good news on your boy.
He sounds to have had a good life and be lucky to have had you as his owner xx

ghostie-x

Visit site
So sorry OP,thoughts are with you. You tried your very best for him & there was no more that you could have done. Sleep tight Murphy, RIP x

wyrdsister

Visit site
Oh d*mn. So sorry to hear that OP, had my fingers crossed for you. What a lovely tribute, though, he sounds like he was a truly super horse.

alwaysbroke

Visit site
So so sorry to read this, reading about your Murphy could have been describing my OH's horse that we lost 2 yrs ago, he was 15 and went too soon as well. Sat here shedding a tear for both of them, the pain will get less and you will always have your happy memories of him, so hard now but it does get better.
Run free Murphy x

RubysGold

Visit site
I am so sorry :(
Ive got a lump in my throat from reading that.
They leave a massive hole in our hearts and lives, he sounds like a very special boy :(

RIP Murphy

Dunlin

Visit site
I'm so sorry your ginger ninja has gone on, he sounded wonderful and gave you so many happy memories. He enjoyed a lovely life with you which I am sure he was very grateful for. Rest in peace Murphy and hugs for you x

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
So sorry to hear of your loss x :(
That is a wonderful dedication that you have written for him - he was a lucky horse

Spring Feather

Visit site
I'm so terribly sorry to read this update :( He sounds like he was a fabulous horse who was loved deeply and I'm sure there will always be a part of him safely tucked away in your heart forever more xx

sjp1

Visit site
Am so sorry - I had my own large ginger ninja who had to be PTS. I have a very self opinionated appy now who I love to death, but there is a particular place in my heart that the ginger ninja has that will never be replaced.

Just bear in mind, he knew he was loved and you did the best for him.

Worldiscomplete

Visit site
What a beautiful tribute to your Murphy. And what an amazing story. I'm so sorry that it had to end the way it did. I don't know why some stay for an age and then others slip through our fingers far too early. My "Murphy" went eight weeks ago; it would have been his 10th birthday today. Just remember that you gave him a wonderful life and that is the most amazing gift. There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss him but it does get easier, I promise. I hope you get a chance to find another "Murphy" and i hope that I do too. Big hugs.