advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarrghimpossiblepony

Visit site
Righty ho,
done, over with, finished. :)

Can I offer you a famous HHO cuppa? :D

Sod that, I'm as bored as anybody else here, it's raining again and not warm enough for this time of year so I've got the right hump.
And my car has been wrecked while parked outside and I can't get it fixed.

Don't start the truce yet.:D

Parachute

Visit site
Sod that, I'm as bored as anybody else here, it's raining again and not warm enough for this time of year so I've got the right hump.
And my car has been wrecked while parked outside and I can't get it fixed.

Don't start the truce yet.:D

U WANT 2 START AN ARGUMENT M8?
:D
*slaps with a fish*

Aarrghimpossiblepony

Visit site
Thank you, yummy!

Could always add a little comething extra to your hot chocolate, or i could pour it over you with dramatic effect esq. of the Dallas generation? :D

That's the spirit.:eek:

(does anyone remember being in primary school and the shouts of "fight, fight" before the helpers intervened.........spoilsports:mad:)

Parachute

Visit site
I was shocking in drama at school, always flunked my lines!
Ah.. Drama,
I used to say my lines but do different accents for each line - Not intentional it just spilled out and it was an Australian, Scouse, Welsh, Irish, Yorkshire, Essex, American mess :D

Amaranta

Visit site
This forum really does make me feel like complete and utter s**t.

Parachute, You've made it clear you are not on this thread to post any advice, so if you are not going to post anything useful, and just comment things against me, then don't bother.

Quite frankly, after the previous thread I feel like giving up completly. Sso thankyou, all who have posted nasty comments to me on my threads. I hope you are all happy.

Diddums

Anyway, I though you were on a permanent ban after your last foray into here.

*raises dead eyes*

Rebels

Visit site
Wow, donkeys are evidently a contentious subject. Can I just enquire if a meer child is like a meer cat? Do you sell insurance Tessybear?

rosita

Visit site
Arghhh.....it's the dreaded MOLE!! Needs a new hole to hide in. What a cheek, best advice you could take is get a grip and some decent manners. Vile child.

rosita

Visit site
Quite frankly can think of more painful places and this person damn well deserves the pain. Still feeling all proud weird odd ball freakoid??!

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Hmm have they taken to rescinding permanent bans for members who reincarnate themselves after behaving badly? I think not.

If you value the advice from the forum OP perhaps you should have shown a little more respect for the members of it?

Hope you found the exit ok ;)

rosita

Visit site
Actually you need too. What you did was unforgivable. Do you ever wonder why everything you post ends up in a bun fight? Maybe you should reconsider your behaviour and attitude. Might actually make friends with people then instead of alienating them. Batty mad moosepig from hell.

ReadySaltedPeanuts

Visit site
Actually you need too. What you did was unforgivable. Do you ever wonder why everything you post ends up in a bun fight? Maybe you should reconsider your behaviour and attitude. Might actually make friends with people then instead of alienating them. Batty mad moosepig from hell.

I think people are forgetting this was a while ago now, it was stupid of me, yes. And I think I spent too much time on this forum, and did something silly. Mentally I have grown up alot since then, and I do apologise to all those who we're hurt by what I did, although I don't believe it affected them personally, I was never horrible to anybody in the sense I called names or was abusive too.
I think I was going through a bad time, and just did something very silly.

But calling me a "Batty mad moosepig from hell." is not making you look very good either, is it.

I do apologise to all who were involved in the Clwyd saga, to anybody who's feelings I hurt and affected. Sorry.

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Agreed Rosita. Nasty, sly underhand behaviour and utterly unnecessary to boot. For an adult, supposedly the OP herself has a great deal of growing up to do.

Some nerve you have there OP, crap from a great height on people and then come back here expecting all to be forgiven and advice to be willingly offered? I didn't originally take you for a fool as well but you're proving yourself to be one quite admirably here.

Go back to the playground where they might appreciate your childish one up manship games.

ReadySaltedPeanuts

Visit site
Agreed Rosita. Nasty, sly underhand behaviour and utterly unnecessary to boot. For an adult, supposedly the OP herself has a great deal of growing up to do.

Some nerve you have there OP, crap from a great height on people and then come back here expecting all to be forgiven and advice to be willingly offered? I didn't originally take you for a fool as well but you're proving yourself to be one quite admirably here.

Go back to the playground where they might appreciate your childish one up manship games.

I was not an adult when the Clwyd time was going on.

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Considering the current police involvement in that situation I feel your empty words of not harming anyone are just that, empty. You have no idea what you put in motion and it's still causing grief now.

I'm afraid after the way you lied and deceived everyone I find it difficult to be convinced by your apology. You should perhaps consider yourself lucky that's all you've been called.

Moomin1

Visit site
Considering the current police involvement in that situation I feel your empty words of not harming anyone are just that, empty. You have no idea what you put in motion and it's still causing grief now.

I'm afraid after the way you lied and deceived everyone I find it difficult to be convinced by your apology. You should perhaps consider yourself lucky that's all you've been called.

I would be surprised if any police involvement in any of the saga, other than Clwyd's disappearance. All this stuff getting spouted about posts being printed out and shown to police is a bit far fetched I would think. Though may be completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.