advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEDEE83

Visit site
Might be me being way off and confused or just not aware of the full story but originally op the filly and gelding op owned were horses and not donkeys according to their first post on hho. Other than that I am lost lol

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Sorry moomin I'm afraid it's the truth. Several people have had to speak to CID recently because of exactly that.

Absolutely outrageous considering the OP knew exactly how the things she passed on were meant, and it wasn't it the way she portrayed them.

I don't like witch hunts or ganging up on anyone but the OP caused major aggravation for a lot of people, and at the time took great delight in doing so. Kind of hard to forgive and forget that when people are still suffering the repercussions.

rosita

Visit site
There has been considerable man hours wasted by the police. I'm feeling polite so haven't sworn at you. Yet. It was a couple of months ago. I do believe you are of an age to vote, drink and be treated as an adult within a court? You are therefore an adult and should have thought before you did something so utterly stupid.

Bikerchickone

Visit site
To be honest I found the sheer delight and utter glee in what she'd done to be almost as bad as the actions themselves.

After the way you chose to gloat about what you'd done you can hardly be surprised by the response you're getting now. I hope you have grown up and that you never do anything so idiotic again, however the fact remains that you betrayed the trust of a lot of people and caused untold grief. Perhaps your name should be given to CID as others were thanks to your actions?

Moomin1

Visit site
First I heard of any further police involvement, I know he got charged, and is missing? Or is he found..

But I haven't had anything to do with it for months and months. .

He didn't get charged with anything. He was prosecuted privately by the RSPCA, not by the CPS.

By the sounds of things you have acted extremely irresponsibly. Hopefully it's a lesson learned now you are a grown up...

Jinx94

Visit site
I second lollydolly, have been watching cuz I was interested in the potential advice... But this is much more interesting!

No offense meant to those that were caused problems by the op x

Shettie

Visit site
You knew exactly what you were doing and exactly what harm it could and would cause. Not to mention after being banned on here and then making another account on this forum and posting fb screenshots again.
I agree, luckily CID were lovely when they phoned me

RutlandH2O

Visit site

Thank you for that link, dg. Owning horses and donkeys for almost 18 years, everything in that article is spot on. It's very worrying when people, especially vets, make diagnoses of donkeys illnesses using horse parameters. It can even prove fatal for donkeys.

OP, you may find, in the not too distant future, that a pairing of your jack and gelding could be fraught with difficulties when your filly comes into season. So often, jacks have to live solitary lives, as do horse stallions, because of that thing called testosterone. If your jack and gelding are living in harmony now, it is possible that it could continue, as long as your in season filly is out of sight and scent of the jack. But, she must have a companion. The Donkey Sanctuary's rule about never placing single donkeys for adoption is for a very good reason. They must have a companion.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
It's ok Rutland, despite pleading poverty on fb on Sunday (and flogging anything of value - including the donkeys), she is planning on breeding them. So the jack can live happily with the group. Of course then there will be the problem of the colt and ultimately the fighting. But hey, why should any of us worry......?

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Lol Queenbee, that's made me chuckle!:) I can't p.m. as on my phone but I'm sure someone else will fill you in. It's not a particularly nice story though.

Flora

Visit site
I second lollydolly, have been watching cuz I was interested in the potential advice... But this is much more interesting!

No offense meant to those that were caused problems by the op x

I third that!!! Totally confused now but would love to know what on earth went on before!!

cambrica

Visit site
Holey Moley :eek: We now have a sequel to the Clwyd film (the one with Daniel, Brad & co) ;)
Not at all funny for those involved though :mad:
So where is Clwyd now :confused:

undergroundoli

Visit site
Wow. Sounds crazy, crazy *****

Thanks for enlightening us LIR. Sounds like it was deeply upsetting, I hope you've come to terms with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.