AHAR (Animal Rescue Animal Hell) PETITION

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
What has this to do with AHAR? If someone was accusing me of doing anything untoward, I would be signing the petition myself, trying to get myself investigated, to clear my name. All people are trying to get is an unbiased investigaton- as far as I can see no one wants AHAR closed, just managed with more transparancy.
As AHAR seem not to want an investigation, that smacks of a guilty conscience.

It was people from the anti-Ahar page venting on a fundraising page just because she has fundraised and donated to Ahar.

That is what it has to do with Ahar.

paddi22

Visit site
anyone who uses facebook knows there are always crazy comments on any topic, that is the nature of a facebook and comments. Parents who use facebook would know to expect this and censor the comments to keep if from the view of the child. So there should never have been an issue. You can distract away with this absolutely inconseqential random topic if you like. Now i've answered your question, where is your update on hero? Or are you avoiding the topic since you haven't mentioned it.

stormox

Visit site
Just as they are avoiding to answer the questions they themselves asked earlier.

I agree with earlier posters - AHAR not wanting to be investigated tells its own story....

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
anyone who uses facebook knows there are always crazy comments on any topic, that is the nature of a facebook and comments. Parents who use facebook would know to expect this and censor the comments to keep if from the view of the child. So there should never have been an issue. You can distract away with this absolutely inconseqential random topic if you like. Now i've answered your question, where is your update on hero? Or are you avoiding the topic since you haven't mentioned it.

Now you are trying to blame her parents. Typical.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Just as they are avoiding to answer the questions they themselves asked earlier.

I agree with earlier posters - AHAR not wanting to be investigated tells its own story....

As I said, none of the AHAR supporters on here ever answer the pertinent questions, despite everyone answering theirs.

So yes hero? that one shouldn't be too difficult, it is only one after all.

Are parents not responsible for protecting their children until the are an adult?

paddi22

Visit site
I take it that the thought of grown adults trolling a young girls facebook page doesn't bother you then?

yes it does bother me, i hate trolling, on anyones page, at any age. full stop. there's your answer.

Now wheres your answer - can you get a hero update?

I think your ignoring of the question says it all. Why can't you just say yes or no. If you can't fine, even just say it

touchstone

Visit site
A young persons facebook page being trolled is easily solved by closing the page or blocking individuals and has nothing to do with the accusations against this charity. It is up to those involved to sort out and irrelevant to requests for transparency.

How is Hero doing again?

stormox

Visit site
I take it that the thought of grown adults trolling a young girls facebook page doesn't bother you then?

I dont think its anything to do with anyone apart from those concerned, and if by trolling you mean writing on someones FB page if a person is on FB they should ensure their privacy settings are such that no one can write on their page. Easily done.

stormox

Visit site
I think chocolate moonbeam should, if he/she knows, at the same time explaining why AHAR is so reticent about exactly what happened...... and why she was left so long with feet unattended to at Abbeyfeale.

Last edited:

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
I dont think its anything to do with anyone apart from those concerned, and if by trolling you mean writing on someones FB page if a person is on FB they should ensure their privacy settings are such that no one can write on their page. Easily done.

It's a community fundraising page. Why would they want to do that?

stormox

Visit site
Why so keen to attempt to take this away from what these supposedly grown adults were doing ester?

Stick to the point of the original post, chocolate moonbeam. ALL trolls are annoying, whether adult or child. If people dont want them, set the privacy settings so your wall cant be posted on. No one condones trolling, but its a fact of FB life.

Now, what about AHAR not wanting to be impartially investigated?? Seems suspicious to me.....

Last edited:

ester

Visit site
Why so keen to attempt to take this away from what these supposedly grown adults were doing ester?

I'm not taking it away from you I answered that question as soon as you asked it because I am a polite grown adult. Unlike others who seem very keen to take this away from some of the important animals in question, because frankly if you aren't in it for the animals why is anyone bothering.

No one is condoning that behaviour, it is possible to not expose yourself or make sure your child does not expose themselves to that behaviour. I think we have all voiced our opinions on that now!

So Hero?

paddi22

Visit site
why won't you even comment about hero. It's because you can't. It's because you can;t face up to the fact that your charity used a horse in pain, with a serious disability as a fund raising tool to raise cash by playing on the emotions of kind hearted donators. Then the horse was dumped into an unsuitable field, not treated by a farrier for his condition, left hobbling around.And has now 'disappeared' with no update of what happened to those peoples money.

And after 5 pages YOU haven't acknowledged it or even acted like you care what happened to that poor poor animal. Well done you. i hope you are proud.

There is an onus on a charity to show where peoples money goes. And they should be updating it. why are they not?

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
Stick to the point of the original post, chocolate moonbeam. ALL trolls are annoying, whether adult or child. If people dont want them, set the privacy settings so your wall cant be posted on. No one condones trolling, but its a fact of FB life.

How many more times do you need to hear it is her fundraising page. A page set up in order to fund raise for animal rescue.

These people went on there just because some of that fundraising has been for Ahar.

The adults who did that are the ones in the wrong here, not the girl, not her parents, but those adults.

ester

Visit site
How many more times do you need to hear it is her fundraising page. A page set up in order to fund raise for animal rescue.

These people went on there just because some of that fundraising has been for Ahar.

The adults who did that are the ones in the wrong here, not the girl, not her parents, but those adults.

It doesn't matter what the page was there for? we know what the page is for- you said. You can change settings for pages too you know! Some adults messed up, the trolls and her parents, end of story, it happens.

Now lets think about the animals shall we? Hero?

paddi22

Visit site
yes you are absolutely right - trolling adults are awful. everyone here agrees, you can stop labouring the point now. everyone agrees with you. can we move on?

stormox

Visit site

Why not set up a separate thread re trolling then, and stop hi-jacking this one. You have said the same thing over and over again, but haven't answered ANYONE'S questions.

I have answered ALL your questions you put to me about my knowledge of AHAR - time for you to answer the SAME questions.....

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
It doesn't matter what the page was there for? we know what the page is for- you said. You can change settings for pages too you know! Some adults messed up, the trolls and her parents, end of story, it happens.

Now lets think about the animals shall we? Hero?

No, the only people at fault are the trolls.