An apology to my yard owner

Cooperfam

Visit site
No, not a stirrer, just a sad *******

Nice!

No, not yard owner but yes, fellow livery.

It saddens me to hear such a one sided distortion of life at the yard. I am fairly new to the yard but could not be more pleased with how my young horse is coming along.
I have not had many dealings with the YO, but when I have, she has been perfectly pleasant to me.

The YM is an absolute star. Unfailingly supportive, nothing is too much trouble and the top and bottom of it, the horses welfare always come first.

As for the "bloody groom" scenario....she was a young girl, 2 days into the job, who was perfectly willing to get Bree in but was worried about leaving the big youngster on his own and wisely wanted to get advice.

I wish Paula and Bree the very best in her new yard, but in the interest of fairness, wanted to at least put another side to this saga.

Achinghips

Visit site
Your fellow livery has already made a full and frank apology, so your post adds no value, apart from to keep stirring a subject already closed, as indicated by your sarcastic first posting.

Spring Feather

Visit site
Nice!

It saddens me to hear such a one sided distortion of life at the yard. I am fairly new to the yard but could not be more pleased with how my young horse is coming along.
I have not had many dealings with the YO, but when I have, she has been perfectly pleasant to me.

The YM is an absolute star. Unfailingly supportive, nothing is too much trouble and the top and bottom of it, the horses welfare always come first.

As for the "bloody groom" scenario....she was a young girl, 2 days into the job, who was perfectly willing to get Bree in but was worried about leaving the big youngster on his own and wisely wanted to get advice.

I wish Paula and Bree the very best in her new yard, but in the interest of fairness, wanted to at least put another side to this saga.

Don't worry, it's a judgemental lot on here ;) There's a reason for everyone joining this forum and if you want to join to tell your side of the story, then why not is what I say :) Anyway; welcome; stick around :)

FionaM12

Visit site
Your fellow livery has already made a full and frank apology, so your post adds no value, apart from to keep stirring a subject already closed, as indicated by your sarcastic first posting.

It is a public forum, and if someone wants to post in defense of the YO they have a right to.

To be fair, the apology given was for seeking advice here, no mention was made about allegations against the YO and personal insults. Not really full and frank IMO.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Nice!

So why didn't you post this, instead of your inaugural post that was rather mocking?

Elsiecat

Visit site
At the end of the day, there isn't one of us that hasn't name called, wrongly or rightly.
In the heat of the moment our judgement of situations can be clouded and we see things very one-sided. As the saying goes - there is three sides to every story.. my side, your side and the truth.

OP has apologized publicly - something she didn't need to do now she has moved yards.

I don't see how nasty sarcastic comments will help the situation.

Cooperfam

Visit site
At the end of the day, there isn't one of us that hasn't name called, wrongly or rightly.
In the heat of the moment our judgement of situations can be clouded and we see things very one-sided. As the saying goes - there is three sides to every story.. my side, your side and the truth.

OP has apologized publicly - something she didn't need to do now she has moved yards.

I don't see how nasty sarcastic comments will help the situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hearby apologise to my yard owner for any hurt I may have caused her for asking for advice on this forum about my horse.

I have always endeavoured to be fair and honest in what I have said.

Paula

Actually, I think you will find the sarcasm was not mine in the first instance. As for fair and honest......will agree to disagree.

Toast

Visit site
Mmmm ...Stable door...horse....bolted...

Tell me, what were you going to achieve by joining the forum and posting this?
I don't actually think the comments she made in the initial thread were THAT bad.. i've seen worse. And not only that, it didn't even concern you.
Paula has moved her horse, and apologised publicly. I fail to see where your post was relevant in a matter that didn't have anything to do with you in the first place :S

Elsiecat

Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hearby apologise to my yard owner for any hurt I may have caused her for asking for advice on this forum about my horse.

I have always endeavoured to be fair and honest in what I have said.

Paula

Actually, I think you will find the sarcasm was not mine in the first instance. As for fair and honest......will agree to disagree.

It doesn't matter who said what first, it really should be the end of it when someone moves yards. As Goldenstar said, its water under the bridge..

Its horrible when theres arguments and awkwardness on a yard and I sympathize that you and the other liveries had to go through that but surely you can all move on instead of taking the argument on a forum? If she's that bad just be glad she's gone, I know I would be :confused:

Achinghips

Visit site
Oh I been dying for an excuse for this :

A policeman in the big city stops a man in a car with a goat in the front seat.
"What are you doing with that goat?" He exclaimed, "You should take it to the zoo."
The following week, the same policeman sees the same man with the goat again in the front seat, with both of them wearing sunglasses. The policeman pulls him over.
"I thought you were going to take that goat to the zoo!"
The man replied, "I did. We had such a good time we're going to the beach now!"

:)

Queenbee

Visit site
If you've name changed to remove any connection to previous posts op, you might want to rethink. Only your new name is now showing up on this thread.

She was advised to name change on the thread, so she could remain anonymous in future posts. Somehow I don't think it worked as expected...

Im sorry but I saw this and I thought of the 'darwin awards' no offence OP but it did make me giggle