Anyone remember the Equestriad computer game? There's a surprise!

DiNozzo

Visit site
Yes! I've just won the Herning League!

I've unlocked all the events in that section and am not a fan of the Jardy Horse show. Don't get on with the dressage. Also, the jumps look soooo much bigger?!

Novice series to crack next!

Sprat

Visit site
I am so crap at this game. I cannot win an event. I think it's the dressage that's letting me down (shocker) but I'm invested now so I'll just carry on!

DiNozzo

Visit site
The turns are a bit tighter but I think the style of fence makes it easier to get perfect jumps. Although they look huge and I worry about that even in game ???

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I think I'm starting to get the hang of it though it would be nice to have more beginner and novice courses as you have to keep redoing them to get the xp to level up, it would be nice to have some new ones.

I'm finding I'm doing better if I stick to the path and can get a few perfect jumps, before I was trying to shave corners off as it was demoralising seeing my time plummet behind impossibly quick ones but I think I was doing worse than if I stick dead on the path. Wonder what advanced will look like...

Has anyone brought any of the pro riders? I'm finding my 2nd horse is starting to show potential don't think my first one is going much further but the increments on both stats seems so marginal each time