Anyone want a thread for the Olympic dressage live?

HashRouge

Visit site
there will be some ruffled feathers with Lucinda describing Lusos as the "Spanish Portuguese breed" haha
She does blather a bit doesn't she!

Interesting that none of the Spanish riders are on PREs, but all the Portuguese seem to be on Lusos so far. Sorry if this has been commented on, I missed the action on Sat/ Sun.

I really liked how un-overbent Divina Flor was, if that makes sense. Sometimes she was even slightly in front of the vertical, which I guess is frowned on, but I thought she looked so nice and relaxed.

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
She does blather a bit doesn't she!

Interesting that none of the Spanish riders are on PREs, but all the Portuguese seem to be on Lusos so far. Sorry if this has been commented on, I missed the action on Sat/ Sun.

I really liked how un-overbent Divina Flor was, if that makes sense. Sometimes she was even slightly in front of the vertical, which I guess is frowned on, but I thought she looked so nice and relaxed.
I posted an article further up which discusses how they decided to create a Lusitano team. A really interesting read.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
just needs to keep the forward thought in the piaffe, this one, there are times when she's in danger of going backwards! how tricky when the horse can stay on the spot so well

Reactions: SEL

SEL

Visit site
I managed to miss Carl’s test thanks to baby deciding that was the moment to attack me with a bad episode of braxton hicks. I swear she better come between the end of today’s footage and the start of eventing. I don’t mind missing the eventing dressage so much but if I end up labouring during xc I will never let her forget it.

Stick it on in the delivery room - great distraction :p

Lexi_

Visit site
Does anyone have a link to the results that makes sense? The official Olympics website is showing it differently to how they did during the GP and I can’t work out percentages ?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Does anyone have a link to the results that makes sense? The official Olympics website is showing it differently to how they did during the GP and I can’t work out percentages ?
nope everything seems to be totting up all the marks rather than showing a % today, weird.

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
See my earlier posts - to convert the points to a % divide by 3290 then x100

PippiPony

Chocolatier and Greyhound lover
Visit site
divide the 0000's by 3290 and that seems to give the right %

So carl 2577.5 / 3290 = 0.783434 x 100 = 78.34%