Are horses making you delay starting a family?

Sandylou

Visit site
My husband has wanted children for years but I havent been ready, I am worried about money as we have just bought a house and I have a yearling but I am also worried that if I wait until after I have backed her I will put it off more.

Just want to say thanks for all these experiences, after reading them all I have just text my husband to say - lets get pregnant!!!

EEK! xxxx

Eeeeeeeeeekkkkk :) Well done you and good luck xx

trina1982

Visit site
My husband has wanted children for years but I havent been ready, I am worried about money as we have just bought a house and I have a yearling but I am also worried that if I wait until after I have backed her I will put it off more.

Just want to say thanks for all these experiences, after reading them all I have just text my husband to say - lets get pregnant!!!

EEK! xxxx

Ooooh, how exciting!

Good luck - now the fun begins ;) :D

Trina x

aimeetb

Visit site
Ooooh, how exciting!

Good luck - now the fun begins ;) :D

Trina x

EEEEEE thanks Trina!!

LOL he called me and asked if he should put it in the diary for later tonight!!

hahaha LOL!

Do you think I could put a scan up and ask you all to CC my feotus!

ok ok too far!!

xxxxxxx

ldlp111

Visit site
Horses aren't delaying me from having a family, but lack of my own place and ideally a ring on my finger is. OH really wants kids, i'm coming around to the idea probably a good job as i'm 27 now. I would miss riding abit I guess but I do just like having horses, they wouldn't be sold as we have our own land and make our own hay. I would however look at breeding from my mare whilst I don't have time/are able to ride as much, would love a foal from her as my next horse, she's 10 this year and a maiden so sooner rather than later for her too :).

We are in the process of looking for a house and have our eye on one :)

Aimee good luck and have fun ;)

nikCscott

Visit site

EEK! xxxx

Congratulations and good luck. Highly recommend the Babyworld website for pre, pregnancy and postnatal. I only found it when I got preggers but wish I'd found it sooner!

Sandylou

Visit site
Aaaawww thanks Sandylou, hopefully we'll be hearing similar of you soon??

xxxxxx

Quite possibly but not too soon :) Will be working hard with my youngster though so that he doesn't play on my mind too much when I do decide to bite the bullet but I don't want to rush him so I'm planning on taking the plunge in about 6-12 months :eek:

aimeetb

Visit site
Congratulations and good luck. Highly recommend the Babyworld website for pre, pregnancy and postnatal. I only found it when I got preggers but wish I'd found it sooner!

oooh thanks for this I'll have a little peep! If it doesnt put me off I'm good to go! LOL xxx

ldlp111 thanks very much! ;) xx