*as yet unnamed*

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I'm sure some of you remember the tragedy of me losing my Woolfie last year, she was just 7.5 months old. It took me a while to be ready for another pup, but have been feeling broody for a while now. 9 long weeks ago, her breeder put Woolfie's brother to her other bitch and last night we were blessed with 4 little pups, of which one will be mine. As the sire (?) is blue merle like Woolfie and the mother is a tri, I was hoping for a red merle and the first one out was a red merle bitch, which is exactly what I ordered :D

There are 2 other bitches in the litter, one blue and white and one black with a white neck; and a black dog with a white neck.

I have permission to steal and share pictures from the breeder, but she'd rather not be named at the moment, although I expect a few of you know who she is.

FB_IMG_1522956673630_zps7edrrcey.jpg

FB_IMG_1522896477563_zpskdnia7r6.jpg

FB_IMG_1522958685771_zpsugdtpgkj.jpg

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Oh how lovely, congratulation JB!

Looking forward to some more forum collie pup pics to drool over :D

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Thank you all, I can't seem to do multi-quote nowadays which is annoying.
Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures and probably lots of pleas for help with training too!

BBP

Visit site
Ah I’m really happy for you! I haven’t been following the AAD board til I came to getting my pup this year but I did browse back and saw a thread on your Woolfie, I’m so sorry you lost her so young. It sounds like this pup is meant to be and will bring you a lot of joy. I can’t wait to see more collie pictures on here!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Thank you everyone, yes it's going to be a very long 7 weeks and 3 days!

I'm liking the name Juniper. Shortened to Gin, Ginny, JuJu. Although I don't think you can really name a dog until you meet it, so we will see :)

SusieT

Visit site
Am I right in saying Woolfie was the puppy who was blind and possibly also deaf and died very young?
I have to say I am surprised anyone would want to 'buy into' those genetics again - something went very wrong to produce that pup even though she was loved and I would be very unimpressed with a breeder breeding from a direct relation.
Sorry - not what hyou want to hear but are you really prepared to deal with any so far unknown genetic complications from what is clearly not a strong line?