*as yet unnamed*

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Sorry WGSD, it's such a kerfuffle uploading photos and posting them, I never seem to have time to update you all properly! She's actually not very well today, think she has a tummy bug but I've been worried as I'm sure you can imagine. She's truly a delight, is learning quickly and settles well too. She gets a little hyperactive in the evenings usually but is sleeping through the night now which is brilliant (or would be if my brain didn't keep waking me up at 4!).

20180609_153102_zpsg9fyjpih.jpg

20180609_210609_zpsvthjts2m.jpg

20180615_172640_zpsgifywk2b.jpg

20180615_173911_zpsilietqm3.jpg

hobo

Visit site
Bless her she is very sweet loving how she disappear's in to the duvet. Suzie seems to be getting used to having her around.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I love that pic, it makes me smile every time I see it.
Juno much better today thank you - she got me up at 4am but I didn't mind when she produced a nice solid poo! She's been sleeping through the night for about a week now, which is brilliant.
Hobo, Suzie is really quite accepting of her now, except when there is food or squeaky toys around. They're playing together quite a lot which is lovely to see.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Thanks CT, that's if she makes it to adulthood as she's being a terror tonight :eek3: :lol:

We went through hell with Zak when he was a pup. He pushed boundaries into other countries! Now he’s the most loved, funniest, most amazing dog (bar his DA!!) The OH sent me a video of him in the park retrieving 3 slices of bread-individually-instead of his ball yesterday. Hilarious!

The hard ones are worth it.