*as yet unnamed*

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Latest cute puppy picture alert...

FB_IMG_1524603467499_zpsd0ewqur6.jpg

Ohhhhh, soooo gorgeous! Xx

Clodagh

Visit site
Gorgeous - and how obliging to lie in a row!

JB - off topic but whenever you post anything I spend the rest of the day singing 'And you always find me in the kitchen at parties...'.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
More pupdates, they're outside now (and getting house trained hooray!). Not going to be too many pics forthcoming now as they're getting rather active. Juno tried to escape the other night but one of the other dogs rounded her up:

FB_IMG_1525125307122_zpslav7q1bb.jpg

FB_IMG_1525125228201_zpsdnrjids2.jpg

Chiffy

Visit site
Ooh! Getting active now JB!

My pups always arrived with a good concept of house training because the breeder took them out of their Pen and onto the grass every time they woke up.

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Mabel's breeder was also great at starting the housetraining ..... it did help, but Swissies are notoriously a bit slow to train!
Loving the name ...... it took me soooo long to settle on Mabel ..... I had better start the list again now! Xx

On the Hoof

Visit site
Ooh just caught up with latest pupdates! Norty Juno trying to escape - you will have fun with her JB :). How long till you collect her? Can you pop one in the car for me please :)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
4 weeks and 1 day to go!
Sprout does this mean you have another on order, any ideas when it will arrive?
OTH there are still 2 available I believe!

hobo

Visit site
Very exciting they are very cute love your one the best for the colouring. Sleepless nights coming very soon.

Clodagh

Visit site
More like a puppy and less like a fox cub now! I think it is great they get to be outside, they have Mum's immunity and it gives them so much opportunity to see and hear things.

hobo

Visit site
Like clodagh said she looks more like a puppy now. Did you read the story today about the Chinese family that bought a Tibetin Mastif when on holiday and though it was growing more than they expected and than it started standing on its hind legs it was a bear!!!!!!!!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Like clodagh said she looks more like a puppy now. Did you read the story today about the Chinese family that bought a Tibetin Mastif when on holiday and though it was growing more than they expected and than it started standing on its hind legs it was a bear!!!!!!!!

Hahaha no I missed that, how funny!