August Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

DressageCob

Visit site
Henry’s advert went up today and I’ve had a crazy amount of interest. Probably about 20 people contact me since the ad went live about 12ish :oops: Maybe should have put him up for more money ?

I’ve provisionally got 4 people viewing him this week, trying to stick to one a day rather than have anyone disappointed or with a wasted journey. Plus a long list of people who want to know he’s not sold after the weekend. At least I feel more confident that I can almost pick his home now. The first person sounds ideal on paper and seems very keen…

I’ve never sold a horse before, it’s both nerve wracking and stressful!

I didn't know you were selling Henry! He's one of my favourite HHO horses. Lovely big grey lad. If you fancy adding someone to your list of interested parties...

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
I didn't know you were selling Henry! He's one of my favourite HHO horses. Lovely big grey lad. If you fancy adding someone to your list of interested parties...
Sadly yes. If I could afford/had time for two he wouldn’t be going anywhere, but he deserves more than I can give him right now. It’s the right thing for sure, he’s so happy to have the pressure off him competitively now, so I’ll make sure find him the perfect person who wants to do what he enjoys. And maybe one day I’ll be able to buy him back to retire with me…

Breagha

Visit site
I was competing at Blair on Thursday in the non native class (first time riding at Blair). We were unplaced but she was epic and we got home safely which is all that matters. Not the best picture as it is a screen shot of a video. There wasnt many picture taken by the photographer apart from one which I am waiting for as they didnt have their usual stand at Blair.Breagha at Blair.jpg