Badminton 2023 thread

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Will OT get any consequences because he was forced to pull up? (Same for anyone who the ground jury have to pull up rather than them taking the decision themselves?)

People on the H&H FB criticising anyone who is moaning about him, surely it's the fact he has form for doing this? It would be the same as jockeys not pulling off when tailed off

teapot

Visit site
Will OT get any consequences because he was forced to pull up? (Same for anyone who the ground jury have to pull up rather than them taking the decision themselves?)

People on the H&H FB criticising anyone who is moaning about him, surely it's the fact he has form for doing this? It would be the same as jockeys not pulling off when tailed off

Potentially, always worth looking at the yellow card list the week after a 5*

Parrotperson

Visit site
It’s actually a bloody lot for £20, be realistic.
No. If they’re going to make people pay they’re going to have to make it perfect.

And it’s not. Fair do’s there’s more fences being shown than I thought but you make people pay and it’s gotta be 100%.

The camera lens issues alone are enough for me to want a partial
refund.

And now they’ve brought in Lucinda! 🙄🤣

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
No. If they’re going to make people pay they’re going to have to make it perfect.

And it’s not. Fair do’s there’s more fences being shown than I thought but you make people pay and it’s gotta be 100%.

The camera lens issues alone are enough for me to want a partial
refund.

And now they’ve brought in Lucinda! 🙄🤣

Isn’t the £20 for four days of viewing? Seems more than reasonable to me if it is.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Is it worth going tomrrow without grandstand tickets?
Went to the dressage last year and there were lots of unreserved seating but I’m not sure it’s the same with the jumping. Having seen the photos and heard about the traffic queue getting in I’m not so sure I’m up for going now if we don’t see anything at all!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Potentially, always worth looking at the yellow card list the week after a 5*

Hope so - what happens if he gets a yellow? It's only a warning isn't it, if football is anything to go by? Do they reset as won't he have got one after the "whip" badminton?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
What are people wearing to badminton today and tomorrow?

Having a flare up and my stoma site is really painful so I can’t wear leggings like I was planning as it’s going to be much too painful. My only option is a dress and wellies and I’m just worried I’m going to get laughed at :(
I think that’s a you worry isn’t it? I certainly wouldn’t even notice someone in a dress and wellies, I’d laugh at the people in white jeans and expensive boots!
Wear what your comfortable in and can enjoy the day :)