Badminton XC day

Lexi_

Visit site
The combination Shane Rose just tipped up at is not jumping well at all. Seems like everything is clonking the MIM clip (although no faults for breaking it so far?) and two of them have broken the bottom rail.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Oh I'm surprised by Annie Clover there. Thought she was a bolder horse than that.

She did it at Burghley a couple of years ago, Nicola had to literally kick her over every fence, she wasn't helping at all and she eventually refused and fell in a ditch. It's like when she's not going, she's not going and Nicola knows there's no point facing up to huge fences on a horse that is not giving you an inch.. When she's going she's a very capable 4* winner, but she's just temperamental. It's a shame.

hairycob

Visit site
They can't be showing everything totally live as earlier I heard the on course announcer say someone was clear over the last a minute before they showed it on tv.

only_me

Visit site
Bad alistar blaming the course design for his problems xc. It's a course for all not just to try and suit his horse!!

only_me

Visit site
They can't be showing everything totally live as earlier I heard the on course announcer say someone was clear over the last a minute before they showed it on tv.

They better show all the Irish riders, BBC/badders is notorious for not showing them.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I think what he was saying has been discussed previously though, that the distances are generally long and he thought that would suit his horse/his of all horses should then make them but still wasnt?

Lexi_

Visit site
She did it at Burghley a couple of years ago, Nicola had to literally kick her over every fence, she wasn't helping at all and she eventually refused and fell in a ditch. It's like when she's not going, she's not going and Nicola knows there's no point facing up to huge fences on a horse that is not giving you an inch.. When she's going she's a very capable 4* winner, but she's just temperamental. It's a shame.

Ooh thanks - I don't remember that at all!

Totally agree though. You wouldn't want to tackle this on anything less than a very brave horse, would you?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I think it was Matt Ryan?? who said on the radio that one of the judges was very mean to give him a 5 for his riding!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Its a good course, isn't it? There have been issues all over the place so far, but things are getting round and it's not just one or two bogey fences.

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
Its a good course, isn't it? There have been issues all over the place so far, but things are getting round and it's not just one or two bogey fences.
I think the thing getting clipped the most is the first part of the corral, which seems to be getting a lot of rattles